Warning - tmi!!!

maybebaby

Reaction score
:oops:

I've noticed when I wiped this morning that my discharge had a greeny tinge to it... am I right in assuming this isn't normal?!?

I'm seeing midwife later anyway, but I get embarassed talking about things like discharge face to face! Do you think I should mention it?

I would mention it, I think its supposed to be best to check out changes in colour. I'm also pretty certain that your MW will have seen it all before, and it's better to be sure.

i would definately mention it hun in case its a sign of infection xxx

Okay, thanks for the advice. I'll mention it this afternoon & see what she thinks.

There's no dignity in this pregnancy stuff, is there!!!

Good luck with he midwife!

Hope you manage to clear up the discharge :)

Just got back from midwife, I mentioned it at the end & she said if it's not itchy or smelly or bright green don't worry. So we're okay again!!!

Hoorah! So glad you're ok, and well done for mentioning it :D Bet its nice to have confirmation you're ok. How did the rest of your appt go?

gingerpig said:
Hoorah! So glad you're ok, and well done for mentioning it :D Bet its nice to have confirmation you're ok. How did the rest of your appt go?

I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time which was VERY exciting. It was 132ish but baby kept wriggling so mw kept losing it.

Only downside is I'm going to have to have the blood glucose tests, apparently because I've got PCOS I'm more likely to get gestational diabetes. I really want a homebirth so praying everything stays normal and low risk!!!

Oooooooo MW could find our babies heart at first - then she found baby sat right on top of my bladder lol. Glad they're keeping an eye on you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back