Wants to make themself known as soon as poss!

shootingstar22

Reaction score
I had felt flutter early on in pregnancy, but the pat two days I have felt the baby kick and flutter about a lot. Especially around this time of night! I have no bump, and don't look one bit preggers. So wondering if the fact that I'm quite slight is the reason I am able to feel baby so early? Oh and JJ mum I agree when you said in another thread that it feels like someone flicking you from the inside.

I am so excited to feel it more often and for hubby to feel babe!!

god its a funny feeling isnt it!! i get it all the time now, mainly when im settled in the evenings, think baby does it to keep me awake lol! its totally like someones flicking you from inside, thats the sort of strength feeling i can feel anyway! pretty amazing huh x

Yay Shoot Star, briliant news, and it only just gets better and better and I love it when you can feel it from outside , and then see it, and then yur whole tum moves, which some love and some hate,

Best bit of pregnancy for me, you really know your babys in there and ok

Last edited:
I have started to get this the past couple days. It's like when your are tired and your eyelid flickers and as you say like someone is flicking you from the inside. I was laying down last night and could feel it and it kinda tickled and really made me laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back