wanting things to get back to normal...

sarah1

Reaction score
Help! I had some spotting a week last wednesday which I thought might be ov but probably too early as only 17 days after mc (when using opks I ov on day 22 and cycles are long). I have had more spotting for the last 10 days or so. Booked in at docs on weds but really don't want to be examined and tested yet again!! just wondered if anyone else had this? had bloods done after mc and no signs of infection then...could it be due to bding or something? sorry for long message xxxx

Just wanted to say good luck at the docs tomorow, prob it's just a chat for you rather than anything like a physicall checkup, hope so. I think it really takes a little while to get straight again. My first period after D&C was 26 days later and started by spotting for days, then bled , then more days of spotting, counted 8 days from first propper bleed.

Hope they can set your mind at rest tomrorow anyway - let us know how you get on X JJ

Started to feel really ill today (still do!) with banging headache and dizzyness, so was thankful for docs appt! started bleeding more and cramps too but not enough to be period. He thinks its an infection so has given me tablets. Really hope they work and it all goes....... then just gotta wait for first period. Am on day 31 since mc and af is usually between 36 and 42 ish so am expecting to wait a bit longer! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back