Wanted to say hi

kirstyp991

Reaction score
Im new here and just got my BFP, i am 4 weeks :) i have had a few previous MC's and has taken me 15 months of constant trying to get here so fingers crossed this little bean is a sticky one xx

Im new here and just got my BFP, i am 4 weeks :) i have had a few previous MC's and has taken me 15 months of constant trying to get here so fingers crossed this little bean is a sticky one xx

Hey,

I am a newbie too - I only joined yesterday!!

I am 5 weeks today and have had a previous M/C (back in May)

I only found out on Monday and have gone into panic mode!!!

Due to previous M/C I will be given a scan around 7 weeks to check all is OK but until then OH and I are keeping things quiet.

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you hun!

xxxxxxxx

hi hun, congrats on your bfp :) fingers crossed its a sticky, im sure everything will be fine this time every pregnancy is different xxxx

Hi welcome to tri 1. Congrats on your bfp. Fx this is a sticky bean for you. You'll find alot of the women on here have had mc's and are now pregnant or have had beautiful babes. We are all here for you. xxx

Hi carnat22 fingers crossed yours is a sticky one too :) im sure everything will be ok,
Hi claire23 thank you so much

Its so nice to have people to talk too whos in the same situation or been through the same thing. I already have 3 children, 13, 8 & 7, never had any problems conceiving with them, but in the last 3 years iv had nothing but trouble, so fingers crossed this is my time :) xx

Thanks leannesxb, its nice to be somewhere with such friendly people :)

Welcome!! FX all goes well for you...I'm sure it will xxx

Congratulations Kirsty and welcome to the lunatic assylum xxxxxxx

Psst watch out for charlie26, TORino and leannesxb....they are all totally mad, I on the other hand am completely sane :) xxxxxxxxx

EXCUSE ME MADAM!!!!! Actually you are the worst out of us all. We were all very sane and prim and proper before we got talking to you!!!!!! pmsl. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

EXCUSE ME MADAM!!!!! Actually you are the worst out of us all. We were all very sane and prim and proper before we got talking to you!!!!!! pmsl. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Uh huh...I believe you xxxxxxxx :whistle:

Lol sounds like i will fit right in then :) iv been told im completly bonkers lol :)

Hahaha Baby brain u are like the pied piper!!! xxx
Congrats hun & welcome to tri 1 xxx

Welcome to PF and congratulations to you - wishing you a super sticky baby in there

I have 4 now, with a big age gap like you will have , mine are 12,10, 9yrs and 8 mths now and have to say I'm loving the age gap this time, this is also the first time the 3 older ones have been able to experiance and remember it , a baby in the house, as they were tiny themselves when each other of them were born. They are soo good with him, your kids will love it too!

Thanks everyone :) My eldest 2 are really excited, i havent told my son yet just incase anything goes wrong, he was born 10 weeks early and even though hes 7 now hes not as forward as most 7 year olds so i dont think he would quite understand if anything went wrong so going to wait a few more weeks before telling him xx

I haven't told my son yet he is 13 years old so we will have a big age gap too. I shall be telling him fingers crossed after the scan tomorrow. x

Hi there!
Im new too and have already found lots of answers to questions, a nice place for people in the same boat!

xxx

lmao!!

Baby brain is always the instigator of naughtiness kirsty ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor