Want to Try again soon...

Eryinera

Reaction score
Hello. I don't know if I am as ok as I think I am as this was only my 2nd pregnancy and 1st MC. I am still undergoing treatment for it but I feel perfectly fine mentally... It didn't feel right from the start and somehow I knew it was going to end this way. I'm a bit sore physically though.

That being said I want to TTC asap really hubby said we should wait a while and I want to start after next normal AF. Hubby won't really talk about what happened he seems fine but deep down I don't think he is. I think he thought nothing like this would happen and I don't know what he is truly feeling. He says he wants to try soon though so I'm not going to rush him.

I'm not sure what went wrong they found an abnormality in my uterus but they told us it wouldn't affect the pregnancy... i think they were wrong... In fact it has been quite a gruelling process at each stage we were given yet more hope but then it was snatched from us I think that's why hubby is not talking about it. I think he's found it hard after missing out on seeing the heartbeat which I went to alone. Maybe I have pushed him to one side a bit but more for the sake of keeping our son out of it as much as possible. Argh men I wish he would talk about it. I think it's my fault he's not.

In the back of my mind I have the tales from my mum and his mum who both wanted more children but both failed to have any successful pregnancies after they had their 1st child. I am anxious because our son is getting older and really we are pushing it for the age gap we would like.

This thread hasn't turned out the way I thought it would, maybe it's the late hour, maybe it's the painkillers... But I ordered some pregnancy and ovulation tests. Going to discreetly put them with the others. Hubs is against scientifically trying but I want to check things are getting back to normal.

I hope to be back in tri 1 again soon hopefully with a better outcome I can't help but be secretly scared that it's game over for us. That we will never have another... I'm sorry this turned into more of a rant than planned.

I'm just worried that my actions that have helped me cope has been really bad on him...

Hi eryinera, sorry to hear what you're going through, I noticed your post was from the 1st, how are you doing?

A bit better. I'm just waiting to try again and my OH is expressing concerns about trying again. But we'll see. \i just want to finally complete our little family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back