want to delete this

I said to wait. Not because of the money so much, but because of your mum. Four months is not long to greive and you might not be ready for the emotions a pg might throw up. Not for a wee while any way.

Im sorry about your mum, :hug:

heron, i am new here too.
first i would talk it through with your partner first, you don't want to do anything without both of you giving the go ahead. it would ruin what you have amoung alot of stuff.
the money side of things is difficult for everyone and it's never a good time to have kids in my honest opinion. you buy for a child what you can afford at the time, unless you were born into alot of money etc, it's hard these days to get any. as you have the qualifications you want for your job, and no jobs avalible. it seems to me to be the ample time to go ahead. as for thinking you'll be on benefits etc, most people are on some form of benefit whether it be child benefit or child tax credit!
your mum dieing would of hit you hard tho, one of the biggest factors. make sure it is what you really want, not what you think she would of wanted you to do, before doing anything.

my thoughts anyway. at the end of the day. it's your life, you have to decide. but would strongly advice to speak to the bf.

Hi Hun,

I am sorry to hear you lost your Mum recently. I lost my Mum at the end of Nov to cancer too. It has been the most horrific experience of my life and I hurt so bad now its unreal. I was TTC, and suddenly realised its just not quite the right time yet. I am too confused over my Mums death and can't even think straight.

Its been a really hard desicion as I am desperate for another baby (have a daughter 2yrs 4 months) but it I have to be strong.

I have deiced to TTC in a couple of months and use the next 2 or 3 to get my head right and my health sorted/checked out - such as start exercising get my my smear done so I can go into TTC with full confidence.

I hope this helps and lots of hugs to you :hug: :hug:

Take care
Sarah

Edited rather than deleted, as preferred by the site owners.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back