pains after walking?

soozy

Reaction score
Hi, ive not been doing much walking at all over the past few weeks. My oh is working and needs the car so my parents have been taking my daughter Megan to school and collecting her as it was taking me a full hour to get there and back walking and i was getting really sore doing it. (more achy sore in my pelvis than anything else)
Well today i felt like a walk and thought i would make a start on christmas shopping so all in i walked for over an hour and a half without sitting down as it was freezing and i was trying to hurry back home, but now im starting to feel crampy in my stomach and back and legs.
Does anyone else get this or could i have maybe started off labour or something cos it is getting worse and ive been home for nearly an hour now.
Ive got 3 weeks to go but baby has been head down for over 3 weeks and ive already lost my plug nearly 3 weeks ago too.

I get all nasty kinda crampy and sore after walking, Hot bath, and chill on the couch usually gets rid of it for me x

I often get stitches in my side when I'm walking - odd. It usually happens when I'm trying to keep up with my hubby who walks a mile a minute!!! lol

I often get stitches in my side when I'm walking - odd. It usually happens when I'm trying to keep up with my hubby who walks a mile a minute!!! lol

My oh does that walk when there is a new computer game out lol, only time he walks that fast!

Ive still got the pains and getting really sharp pains down below again and cant seem to get comfy at all, tried to go to sleep there but too uncomfy.
feels like she is trying to burst out. :roll:

Im still not feeling right at all! Ive never felt this sore for this long on the one day. Im still getting braxton hicks but some are painful and still getting shooting pains down below and in my bottom from time to time. i feel a bit sick too and feel like im needing to poop but dont need at the same time if you know what i mean. Confused.com!!!

So it's not braxton hicks pains when walking? I get stuck in a braxton hicks when walking after about 20 seconds and then it doesn't ease till I stop waking. it's a right pain. hard then for you to do walking to get labour going tho I guess

Hope it eases for you

I get bad pains when walking too, a bit like a stitch ont eh side of my bump. it was so bad this morning I was walking doubled over. Aparently it's just ligaments, but I still worry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back