Waking Through The Night again?

Vicki83

Reaction score
Sophie has been sleeping through the night since she was a few weeks old, but the past couple of weeks she has been waking about 2ish and then again about 5ish, only taking about 2/3 oz at the very most.

Any ideas??

the same is happening with rhys and i dont know why either!!!

It's driving me mad to be honest! I'm not sure if it's her gums/teeth bothering her or what but i've been rubbing some bonjela on whenever she wakes up but doesn't seem to be helping at all!

AAARRRGGHHH!!

i thought it might have been his teeth but i dont think it is... i bought a small carton of the cow & gate step up milk today to try him on that

It's so hard at times trying to work out whats wrong!

i know! will somebody please help us lol!!!!!!!!!

I am not sure about bottlefed babies but maybe get the hungrier milk?

Olivia has been weaned also sinse constantly feeding and waking, maybe it could be that :)

Jacob started waking twice a night about a month ago after sleeping through. He had also only put 5oz of weight on in a month so we started weaning him and this has solved the problem. Not sure if this helps you though if Sophie is not taking much milk at night???? Has she been putting on weight?

Think i might try the hungrier baby milk then as she is onto solids as it is, i thought her nappies were bad on just milk - little did i know! :lol:

hahaha !

like i said i bought a small carton of the follow on milk toady so ill update 2moro !!

Lynsey said:
Jacob started waking twice a night about a month ago after sleeping through. He had also only put 5oz of weight on in a month so we started weaning him and this has solved the problem. Not sure if this helps you though if Sophie is not taking much milk at night???? Has she been putting on weight?

Oh god yeah she's still putting on weight, she's on solids, and takes between 6 & 8oz of milk every feed and then the 2/3oz during the night.

Maybe it is her teething, she is really dribbly has been for a while!

ok i gave rhys the step up milk and it made no difference at all!!!!!

any more advice?

sorry girls cant help mine has never slept through yet!!!!! :(

xxxx

ok ive just put rhys down on an 8oz bottle of step up milk... lets see if it helps tonight

I wonder whether its teething rather than hunger? I have had little bouts of this with my LO who is 6 months old. She cut her first tooth at 4 and a half months and we had a week or two of the waking then it settled. Might be the same with your babies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back