Waiting to BD

Oh no I've never even bought Opks as I think it would take over my life and it would make dtd seem like a chore tbh we do it more during fertile week but at least twice a week other times, I'll need to break the tvs so we can do it more often is that not what happened in the olden days lol x

I bought the opk's as I kept thinking I was ovulating and then I wasn't having periods and wasn't pregnant. This was after depo so I thought it made more sense to buy opks and then I could check if I was ovulating without the disappointment of waiting weeks to find out it was actually nothing. Now I'm having more regular cycles I want to chill and not use them, but they are there so it's hard not to.

Although I'm planning on just baby dancing more when I think I'm fertile anyway, I won't do a ''I've had a positive and so we need to have sex NOW'' lol... we don't have much luck when it comes to that lol... so can't see it working even if we did try that

Last edited:
Haha if nothing works this month I might invest in them I've only really got July before I need to start getting ready for my next term at college, I don't start till the end of August so I've got that month aswell before things will go haywire again x

I buy super cheap opk's from china off ebay. I'm thinking I'll start poas tomorrow in case I ovulate earlier with the light cycle I had. Not sure if I'll join you ladies on being relaxed with ttc, I don't really stress about any of it aside from using FF and OH is pretty resilient. We don't really talk about any of it much, he just teases about the acronyms. ie I told him we'd BD CD8, CD10, etc. and he just made a snarky remark about OPQK or some other random letters. And when he sees me on my phone or at the computer he asks if I'm checking in with "my baby making ladies" lol He's a good sport.

Sending you all baby dust this cycle! Xx

Why do oh do that, mine did one day is that you bitching to your friend about not being pregnant, I was like I'm not bitching I'm just talking about how I feel because I can't with you that soon shut him up x

They just don't get it, he's told me before I spend too much time on the forums and it's not good for me. I'm just convinced men don't understand what it is to be a woman, especially a woman ttc. All they know is we pester them to BD. lol

Mine isn't too fussed about the forums; but he's a bit of a geek so has his own forums for gaming ect. So he understands the need to talk about things.
He doesn't understand the emotions quite so much though; he just thinks it'll happen when it happens... I wish I could take that view a bit more

OH is a professional fly fisher and he's been on forums himself, he's not on them now though. He just thinks I'm being obsessive about baby making, doesn't understand the support network that exists here. I doubt he'd get it even if I explained, his idea of using a forum is bragging about the big fish he caught or how awesome his flies are. lol

I haven't even told oh about the forums haha he just saw my messages to my best friend, I don't think he would mind to much he just doesn't understand female emotions, and because I'm quite a tough soul he doesn't think that I ever get upset. Anyway af nearly gone now onto next month of dtd he booked a weekend away for us so I'm looking forward to that x

Ohh nice, enjoy your weekend! We're caught up repainting our rental house so no vacation time for us.. Then we're moving to an apartment in New Jersey when it's finished so we'll probably go out to the shore once we move back that way--OH is from NJ. Maybe us being so busy is why I'm really not too stressed about baby making. I'm kind of proud for not getting overly emotional, then again maybe I spent all my emotions up with past disappointments.. who knows.

Wow I wish I was there can you send us some sunshine please it's bloomin freezing here, we renovated our house a few years back just the kitchen that needs finishing then it's done and we can sell it and move on to the next one x

Where we're living now gets up to 100 degrees F I'd love to take some cooler air here! By the time we move back to the north it'll be cooling down. I hate winters too, I'm from the south.. But I've lived in the north for years and can't handle southern heat like I used to.. Looking forward to going back North even with the winter.

It's been chucking it down here.

My completely relaxed cycle has gone out of the window; I'm keeping chill but just out of interest I'm doing the opks. Cd12 today and I got a negative; it was a fairly strong line and my wee was very diluted again so I think that's not a bad sign actually.

Maybe you'll get your positive tomorrow Donna! I'm doing multiple opk's just to be sure.. I had a dark line, but negative, last cycle so I have no idea when I actually ovulated since the next day was faint. I had a faint line today at CD9 so I think CD11 or 12 I'll OV. As long as you're not stressing yourself with doing opk's you should be fine! Good luck. Xx

Yeah I'm not stressing and going to stick with the plan of trying to BD every two days whatever the opk's say anyway

Naughty naughty Donna lol I'm sure I will be checking apps n everything as well when the time comes.
Yeah it's been chucking it down here aswell, where are you from Donna?
I'm meant to be going to Florida in October not sure what the weather will be like but a lot warmer than here, I wanna go to Texas though and visit my uncle x

I'd love to go to Texas. Fingers crossed weather will be nice in Florida, I think it should be... but obviously like anywhere they sometimes have the rain ect.

I haven't downloaded the app again and going to hold off on that to be fair, got very obsessive adding every symptom

We're in Georgia, right above Florida and it's been a hot summer! It should cool down by October.. Are you planning to go to the beaches?

I have no idea my mum is booking it she said either Florida or Morocco tbh going to beaches is not my thing as the beach is five mins from my house, I would love to go to the parks but that's not my mums thing so I can see us going to Morocco at this point lol x

I love going to the beach, but I'm nowhere near one now. Up north we're about two hours drive away from beautiful beaches, can't wait to soak my toes in the ocean again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back