Waiting to BD

Salley

Reaction score
I don't know what's worse, tww or waiting for AF to finish so I can get down to business. OH has been extra affectionate too! Doing everything I can to keep busy and wait patiently. Someone distract me, please! How do you get through it?

I'm lucky af only lasts three days ish, but I'm still in the tww so if you have any tips I've ran out of stuff to clean and organise haha x

AF lasts about a week for me and I'm going to follow SMEP this cycle, BD on CD8, 10, etc. I've been knitting winter hats, in the middle of summer .. Lol

Lol I live in Scotland we had our week of summer a few weeks ago, I never pack the winter clothes away because of this haha. I'm gonna have to take up a hobby x
I'm still not up with these abrivations what does smep mean?

Just had a read through I might try that if it hasn't worked this month which I really don't think it has x

It seems logical enough to me.. OH gets a kick out of me telling him "we're going to dtd CD8, cd10" and he follows up with QLMOK too? Silly man. :)

We dtd pretty much every other day this month and more when it was my fertile week. I'm going to try Opks next month if it's not worked x

I'm in the same boat. AF seems to be lasting longer this month (although I'm taking that as a good sign as I came off the depo last October so maybe this one is actually my first proper period) CD6 and it's just icky brown stuff now, yesterday was still bright blood.

I can't wait to get down to business. I might look at the SMEP..... maybe not this month but next month if we're not lucky enough this one. We work in schools so next month we'd have more time and energy lol

Darcy, sounds like you already got SMEP down! OH and I have days where we are like rabbits and others when we're hermits. lol I'm keeping him on schedule this cycle though... maybe buy some new lingerie to spice things up a bit. I've looked into sexy costumes but I'm not sure how comfortable I am trying to role play. Fx you got a sticky bean this cycle!

Donna, it sounds like you're at the end I usually get the "old blood" at the end of my cycle. This has actually been a pretty light one so far, only CD3. I had insane cramps the first day, talk about being cranky because I was in pain.

I've got everything x'd but I'm not to hopeful I dunno why but just am. I was scared this month as oh was away when I was due to ovulate but as soon as he came home we dtd lol I don't think he even got a chance to put his bag down. Xx

I know that feeling Darcy, I wasn't hopeful either, I believe we know our bodies at least not feeling it you're not disappointed when AF arrives, still hopeful for you!

Well we weren't successful on waiting! Not that I'm complaining, just seems like a waste when I know I'm nowhere near ovulating yet. With how light AF is we may be trying CD6. I wonder if a shorter period means sooner ovulation..

Donna how's your cycle going?

Af has finished! Yay!

So I had my thrush pessary in last night... not sure how long it takes to work though, does anyone else. I got quite a bit of chalky residue earlier but not as much now. Anyways; once that's done with we'll be starting the practice for my fertile window. Lol. I insist on enjoying this cycle.

Salley I think that's what happened with me usually ovulate cd 16 but af was only a very light three day last month and then I'm pretty sure I ovulated cd 11 but who knows I'll have to wait and see, I can test from tomorrow but going to wait until the first I've booked in loads of clients to keep me busy till then x

Donna, I honestly didn't realize you could get thrush there. I've never had thrush but antibiotics makes OH get oral thrush. Hope it clears up for you soon and yes yes have fun! I think that's something a lot of ladies forget to do when ttc. I'm guilty of being a little too scheduled sometimes myself, but I've got new lingerie to spice things up this cycle.

Darcy, with the SMEP deal you start opk's at CD10, I think I'm going to start CD8 because AF is nearly non existent already and I'm CD4 so we'll get our BD on CD6 and every other day until I ovulate.

I actually met a lady at OH's chiropractor today who sells supplements and she said women who were ttc and took these supplements had success within a month of taking the supplements. I'm not quite there yet, I'm still going to try the old fashioned way for a couple cycles but I'm excited to have met someone that may have an alternative option for me. And all because the receptionist randomly asked me when OH and I were going to have babies, which led me to talking about these forums and the fact that we're actively trying. Maybe it's a good sign, other people want to see us making babies and who am I to say no to that? lol

I'm the opposite I've told one friend we are trying so I've got someone to rant and rave to but constantly getting asked by family and friends when we are going to have kids I just tell them all we don't plan on having any, especially with my mum as she's a retired midwife and would probably harass me untill I pulled my hair out lol.
What are the supplements she was talking about? Xx

I'm not overly advertising that we're ttc, the family doesn't really know. I was mostly taken by surprise when she asked me. The supplements are called TruVision, there's a blue pill and a green pill one to cleanse your body of toxins and one that's a weightloss/energy supplement. https://truvisionhealth.com/

Last edited:
This is completely off topic but my friend bought these weight loss/energy pills one time she lost hundreds of weight really quickly, we soon found out that the pills were not from a reliable source and were infact class a drugs funny/not funny story!
I think I will probably cave and test tomorrow I can see it happening already lol x

Supplements are always tricky business, I'm not jumping at it. It's actually dangerous to lose too much weight too quickly. What drug did it turn out to be?

Goodluck with testing! Fxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back