Waiting to BD

And I thought I was on a quick cycle, CD6 and I've still got the "old blood" on my panty liners, still a light flow though. Guess we're waiting until CD8 to BD.

Donna you should be on your way to BD town, right?

Darcy are you still holding out on testing? how's your tww going?

Still haven't tested quite proud of myself I think af is due today but keeping busy when have got my brother in law staying at the moment as he came off his motorbike and broke his foot, so I've got him to look after.
I can't remember what drugs they were just that there was a huge story that came out in the newspaper and she was like crap that's where I've been getting these pills from, so she took them to the police and they were the same ones. X

Yes although we've been having issues, tried yesterday and the bed broke.... long story; it was more to do with the dog getting under it and pushing against where he shouldn't also looks like he may have been eating some of the screws; so after sorting that the mood was kind of gone.

Going to try tonight again but had a really busy day and we're both so tired... going to push through it though (just not on the bed lol)

CD10 so still plenty of time hopefully depending on when I ovulate. Could be anywhere between cd12 or 16 based on past cycles. Got lots of cm today

Congratulations Darcy! Stay strong and fight the poas urges. Having the brother in law around should be a good distraction!

Donna are you doing opk's already?

I'm CD8 tomorrow, oh asked me this morning when we were going to start making a baby and he's been frisky so I'm feeling confident about this cycle Fx

I did say I wasn't going to opk this cycle; but I have literally just been thinking about running up and doing one in a minute. I think I'm going to hold off and just see what happens without... as long as we try and get plenty of practice in over the next week or so we should be covered anyway and the plan was to keep going until af shows up anyway ;)

Oh that's right, I remember seeing your thread about a relaxed cycle, my brain is hard wired on doing SMEP this cycle so cd10 is when I'll start opk's. Stick to your plan! Have some tea and read a good book, don't fret with testing. :)

Haha don't be daft; it's impossible to keep track of what everyone is doing on here.... wouldn't expect you to remember I was going relaxed.

I'm a bit concerned about oh though; think he's feeling the pressure even though I'm trying to be relaxed about it :/ hope this doesn't cause us problems

What makes you concerned Donna? I have stopped talking to OH about everything ttc as he can blow hot and cold. I just vent/ask questions/ moan etc on here. All you lovely ladies understand the obsession not like oh xx

It's not that.... its embarrassing really :/

He basically sometimes struggles to finish; it's not something new so it's not that he doesn't want a baby... its just well like I say I think when he feels the pressure. We tried again today and didn't get anywhere... He said we'd maybe try later but I can't see it happening now and I don't want to push it either as don't want that to make him feel worse. I'm trying really hard not to let him see its an issue; as again... that isn't going to help; but obviously it is a concern...

My oh sometimes doesn't finish. Tired/ over hot and stressed don't help. Don't think it embarrassing it can happen. I get really upset when it does but don't show him that. I know it's not his fault. One of the reasons I don't talk about ttc at all anymore. Even hiding my OPKs, not mentioning baby stuff etc this cycle he doesn't know my fertile window or anything. Will just start surprising sex on him this week and next. Eg wearing underwear he likes etc sexy texts treat him to fave meals massage etc fave positions. Will just tell him I am extra horny etc.
Maybe just do oral for one session then carry on with BD? Change it up abit for him xx

My oh needs me to O before he will even think about it, it's actually me who has the problem reaching climax with baby on the brain.. It's definitely important to keep things interesting and let BD be love making not just a task to reach the goal. I've got new lingerie and search for new sexy outfits to spice things up

We hadn't been making it about baby making though: especially this cycle. Obviously it was still there in the back of both our minds; but I hadn't mentioned cycle days or babies to him... I haven't told him when I'll be due to test or when I think I may be due to ovulate; I'm not doing opks this cycle so I don't even know that never mind hiding that from him.

He can't climax with oral at all; he enjoys it but before we started ttc I tried on many occasions. I suppose I shouldn't complain as actually he does find it a lot easier inside me than with oral or hands... I know it's not me but it doesn't do much for self confidence does it

Anyway, after all that we did manage last night after all. He made the move for it as well. Will have to just see if this every other day plan will come into fruition.

CD10 may have been starting too early with this in mind.

I don't think work helps; hopefully my fertile window will fall over our holiday if we're not successful this cycle, as being tired is a big factor

Well I'm back to joining you ladies in waiting to bd I think I'm going to delete all apps and just try go with the flow this month I feel I put to much pressure on him last month and it sort of became a chore then between my fertile window and af we haven't dtd at all which is not like us and now the poor guys gotta wait a few more days now lol. I'm focusing on loosing weight this month xx

Yay Darcy relaxed is the way to go; I'm planning on at least a couple of months of relaxing with it.

I'd always said that's how we would try to concieve but then with the depo messing me up I just got impatient and wanted to know if we were in with a chance. Now I think my cycles have started properly again I think it's the right time to start relaxing and just see what happens.

I read on another thread that it took someone seven months for cycles to return to normal after the implant so I'm only on month six of trying. Wish we could go away somewhere but it's busy season at work and oh has no more holidays left xx

Just had proper ewcm.... like I've never had it like that before. Good sign's :) might have to not let husband have a rest tonight after all.

Yeah its all a waiting game isn't it. I'm 8 months off depo so could still be another 4 before I'm properly fertile again and then obviously it could still take another year to concieve

I read on another thread that it took someone seven months for cycles to return to normal after the implant so I'm only on month six of trying. Wish we could go away somewhere but it's busy season at work and oh has no more holidays left xx

Hi Darcy, it only took me a month for my cycle to start from the implant, and took 6 months to get pregnant,

good luck hun xx

Well fingers crossed for month six haha, I think I'm not gonna stress to much this month I've got lots of stuff on so plenty to keep busy. X

Aghh I'm a bad person. Did an opk; my wee was very diluted though so know there was no point doing it as going to ignore the result anyway (not looked at it yet) I'm a fool

Well fingers crossed for month six haha, I think I'm not gonna stress to much this month I've got lots of stuff on so plenty to keep busy. X

I wouldn't stress hun, the more you relax and enjoy the fun, it'll happen in no time.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back