Moving to 'waiting to try'!

corky

Reaction score
Well ladies, i'm moving to waiting to try,
after getting some really good results in my tutorial today (2:1) and realising i'm halfway through my degree, it's no longer feesable to get pregnant right now. This is because i'd be giving birth around the time I have to write my dissertation and take all my final examinations, it's just too late now.. So it's going to have to wait til at least December to clear enough time to finish my course properly.

Bit gutted and going to be weird waiting after 1.5 years of trying but I don't have a choice anymore! :/

bd to you all xxx

Hey sweetie!

What degree are you doing? Can you see how things go and do some if your modules at a later date? I know a couple of girls who have gotten pg and it's been stop start for them but they did it :)

I'm sorry your going again but you need to do what's right for you. Just promise us you will stay positive and it will happen for you!

Good luck Corky!xxxxxx

Well ladies, i'm moving to waiting to try,
after getting some really good results in my tutorial today (2:1) and realising i'm halfway through my degree, it's no longer feesable to get pregnant right now. This is because i'd be giving birth around the time I have to write my dissertation and take all my final examinations, it's just too late now.. So it's going to have to wait til at least December to clear enough time to finish my course properly.

Bit gutted and going to be weird waiting after 1.5 years of trying but I don't have a choice anymore! :/

bd to you all xxx

corky, I can very well understand your situation! I have postponed TTC for the past two years as I was in the middle of a degree. Now I am in my final year - hoping that if I get preggo this month, the first trimester symptoms do not trouble me a lot during my exams (in May) - I am quite worried abt the pregnancy brain too. But I am already 30 - so going ahead with the risk.

Wishing you a very successful degree - hope you end up with a shiny first! :) I am sure you will be much more at peace and ready to TTC after the degree... good luck!

Hey sweetie!

What degree are you doing? Can you see how things go and do some if your modules at a later date? I know a couple of girls who have gotten pg and it's been stop start for them but they did it :)

I'm sorry your going again but you need to do what's right for you. Just promise us you will stay positive and it will happen for you!

Good luck Corky!xxxxxx

I'm doing English :)

I think it'll be simpler just to avoid it yet although it hurts xx

awe sorry to hear youve gotta wait hun but itl be worth it when you get ur cap and gown and first class degree. and then you'll be able to have your pregnancy without all the stress of exams etc on you. dont be a stranger xx

I'm going to miss you, come back soon!

It's not all the fun having to be grown up and sensible sometimes - but it will be so worth when you have your degree and bfp!!

Good luck

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back