waiting fr bloods

tell92787

Reaction score
I had pains last night so I went to a&e and they took my blood levels they are 260 which seems normal bit I dont feel any symptoms really I got more bloods today to see of they have risen so I find out tomorrow! Ever since the doctor said she wantes to check levels I have just felt like ive lost it... I am so nervous its the only thing in my heas right now I just need someone to talk to about it! Xx

Mine were 210 at the beginning then increased to 1091 2 days later didn't have sickness or anything till around 6/7 weeks now 15 weeks and still being sick! I also had bleeding which is why they checked my levels and I have bled 3 times since all is fine. Praying for you and am sure all will be well today x

hey Tell!
Sorry you're so on edge right now but I can totally understand, Id be freaking out too. Im sure all is fine though and your rising levels will give you some reassurance all is ok.
What time do you find out today?

Last edited:
4 oclock today Coco.. Will keep you updated! And thanks butterfly I think I just need reassurance from someone feels like 4 oclock is forever away! Took anpther test the line is darker xx

Doctor rang today my levels are rising normally :) so happy now to try and book an early scan! Thank you ladies for your support xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back