HCG levels????

kat86

Reaction score
Hi,

I had a miscarriage last month on the 13th september naturally, my bloods were taken to confirm my HCG levels were back to normal. I have not had a period since. This was my 3rd miscarriage so I know by now not to get my hopes up until i see the baby and hear a heart beat. On saturday I got a BFP so i went for my bloods yesterday and the HCG levels are only 86.... because I dont know when i ovulated I dont know if this is ok? I have to wait until thursday before i can have another blood test to check if the levels are increasing so it will be Friday before i get the results....

I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about HCG levels and if this looks worrying that its quite low or would this be normal?

xxx

I don't know what level it should be Hun just that it should near enough double in 48 hours ish. U are probably just very early? Fingers crossed for u, keep us updated! X

got my results back. its gone up to 540! still low apparently but its good that they are increasing and may be because I'm so early. I don't know how far gone I am because of the miscarriage last month. going back for more blood tests next week and then they'll book me in for an early scan for a few weeks after that. thanks for all your lovely messages x x x

Thanks hun! I'm booked in for an early scan on the 14th :) x

Aw cool I have a private one tomoz then another in 2 weeks :) xx

Aw wow, how exciting. I hope everything goes well! X X X

Great thanks hun had a scan the other day and saw babies heartbeat. So amazing. How's things with you hun? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back