Wait for af?

laurat

Reaction score
Hi, I had an early miscarriage confirmed last Friday atv6 weeks. Fortunately I dont have to have a d&c as it is passing naturally. My hcg levels were 24 on count on Tues and Ive to go back this tues to hopefully be under 15 and be discharged.

We are desperate to try again and I was using the clearblue fertility monitor which only took us 2 months to get a bfp. My question is I have been thinking that as everything is based on the first day of your last period should we use protection till I at least get my first? Im not counting this heavy bleed as it was the m/c.

Ive heard that you arw usually much more fertile aftee a m/c so dont want to waste time but think it might make dating etc easier. Would welcome thought.

I had pretty much exactly the same :hug: I counted day 1 as the first day of bleeding with the mc and started doing opk's on what I thought would be mid cycle and got a
Surge so it might still work like that. Hopefully your AF will arrive soon x

Well I can't do the monitor now as you have to set it on the first day of your period or up to 6 days after. It would be 8 now! I will just need to wait till I get it again. We will use protection so it doesnt confuse things now. Roll on af! I was so looking forward to nine months without it too!

Aww hun, so sorry for your loss. I set mc day as day 1 of af on my period app. My next period came 8 days 'late' according to my phone. I had natural mc too, no d&C. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back