Waist Measurements

Jessika

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the average size is around this time to enable you to keep track of bump growth...i know it will be different for everyone but just wondered if there are any averages..i have tried the net but cant seem to find anything

thanks girlies!

they tend to measure the bump from your pubic bone to the top of uterus, or baby as i did it!! should be approx 1 cm per week!! but can be a bit less or over, i measured at 36 cm when i was 31 weeks!!! Apprently that was down to my height of only 5ft so baby going out further as nowhere else to go!!!

try and measure your bump and see waht it comes out at!!

Good luck
Natalie x

thanks for the reply! With my makeshift ruler i reckon i'm about 20cm so a bit small...plenty of time to fill out yet though lol

Waist??? does anyone still have a waist???? :D

My bump measures 38 inches where my waist used to be and 41 inches round the widest part, and that is at nearly 27 weeks.

I haven't done that other measurement of my pubic bone to the top of my uterus yet, so I'll do that later.

My GP seems to think my bump is just about right though.

lol sarah i meant where my waist used to be!!! my measurements around the widest part is 39cm so maybe i'm about right afterall :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back