Partner feeling movement

Jessika

Reaction score
I know it's hard to say and is different for everyone but does anyone know the average time that the kicks get strong enough for my partner to feel them? I have been feeling them constantly for a week or so now but cant feel them with my hand yet...

DH felt them for definate at approx 20 weeks. I'd been feeling her moving around from just before 16 weeks, and seeing my belly move at approx 18 weeks. However he could'nt feel it til a bit after that.

Now she loves nothing more than kicking her daddy in the back when I am snuggled into him in the morning!

ahh bless! My OH would like nothing better and is getting rather jelous as i am getting all the feeling!!!

My OH couldnt really feel the movements that strong until i was about 25 weeks, but now he can hear the hearbeat, which he loves to do! it gets better as the feelings get stronger, it is also very weird but good :D

Natalie x

My OH felt them about a week ago, it was so frustrating coz i had been feeling them before hand and couldnt belive he didnt feel them too lol

wont be long now, dont worry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back