Wahoo !!!!

Tasha20

Reaction score
:cheer: my boobs are growing :cheer: :cheer:

I have put some new bump pics up on the tummy pics :D

oh and I am so chuffed my baby pic in my sig has moved to the next piccy I just can't wait to get to the last one I so want her in my arms!!!

Shes been kicking me like mad and turning all the time my belly goes proper disformed :shock: She gave OH many kicks in the head and he saw her kicking my belly for the first time I am so glad she showed him!!! :cheer: :cheer: I just cant stop smiling :D :D :D :D

at the same stage in my pregnancy i made a post on the exact same thing, 10 weeks later they are nearly touching my knees and im not so happy about it anymore.. :rotfl:

:rotfl: lol im sure ill proberly be moaning about it later but im just going to enjoy it while i can

definatly do!! Alan was getting pissed off cause guys kept looking at my boobs when they were at that stage lol!!

Tasha20 said:

oh and I am so chuffed my baby pic in my sig has moved to the next piccy I just can't wait to get to the last one I so want her in my arms!!!

Shes been kicking me like mad and turning all the time my belly goes proper disformed :shock: She gave OH many kicks in the head and he saw her kicking my belly for the first time I am so glad she showed him!!! :cheer: :cheer: I just cant stop smiling :D :D :D :D

have you been fitted for a good support bra tasha lovey?
refreshes.gif

Just checked it out, looking FANTASTIC there hunny!! :cheer:

I am sulking now, mine is like a wobbly jelly!! :rotfl: :roll:

hahaha bless ya, i kno what u mean about the ticker moving on, its a great feeling huh, one closer to LO :D

Tasha20 said:

YAY!!!!!............3 cheers for your boobs......... :dance: :dance: :dance: :wink:

I can't wait for my baby to start kicking!!!! I am so jealous!!

Enjoy it babe!!! :hug: xx

budge said:
Tasha20 said:

refreshes.gif

:rotfl: Ha Ha Ha, actualy I am going Monday Budge :D The pics funny I like it :rotfl:

Awww Zoe theres nothing wrong with your bump surely :hug:

Yes Lozzi now I can see I only have 3 pics to go im getting more and more excited :cheer:

Lol Tam :cheer: I have been cheering all day :cheer: You will feel your baby kicking before you know it honestly it goes by quickly :hug:

budge said:
Tasha20 said:

refreshes.gif

Your looking SWELL in that piccie Budgy, was that you on the beach on your hols?? :rotfl: :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I bet they are fantastic budgie perches lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back