*Tummy Videos*

Yeah this should be a sticky! We can have hours of fun (its the most excitment i get these days anyway!!) Ah thats typical Dannii you just never know when its gonna happen!! Keep trying I wanna see some more! And for everyone else I bet it will happen soon. xx

It will definitely! My tip is to move your belly with your hand from side to side (gently) and rock the LO - Evie moves after I do that! I'm probably p*ssing her off doing that lol :think:

Anywho, I managed to get a few kicks and more rolling :roll:

Kick @ 2 secs. Kick @ 6 secs. Rolling/kicks @ 18 secs. Rolling @ 35 secs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM2XoZ5W0D4

:cheer:

this is the one i took at 26 weeks, they arnt huge kicks and rolls but they are visable of you watch long enough.

I'm gonna try and get another one later but she's already had hicups twice today and usually only gets them once and isnt playing :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeUqallBbIM

Ah Claire that's wicked!! She's a little mover isn't she! x

Good post thats well cool!!

Danni how on earth have u kept ur banana bell in u lucky thing! i had to take mine out and now i have this horrible bit of skin there nothing to do lol!!

x

Steelgoddess said:

Danni how on earth have u kept ur banana bell in u lucky thing! i had to take mine out and now i have this horrible bit of skin there nothing to do lol!!

x

It's a maternity bar :cheer: It's HHHUUUUGE!! lol :shock: and it stretches! It's so wierd, it's all bendy and stuff! x

dannii87 said:
Steelgoddess said:

x

Where can i get one?! This bit of skin looks odd lol! sorry to hijack post...
x

It's a maternity bar :cheer: It's HHHUUUUGE!! lol :shock: and it stretches! It's so wierd, it's all bendy and stuff! x

laura23yrs said:
Its like they know when you're doing it and hide isn't it!! :rotfl: xx

i managed to get a video of sophie after a few attempts but then dean started asking questions about how to spell words, and ruined the vid haha ill try again though!

dannii87 said:
My tip is to move your belly with your hand from side to side (gently) and rock the LO - Evie moves after I do that! I'm probably p*ssing her off doing that lol :think:

LOL I remember I used to do that and try and pull my belly muscles in slightly, then they would kick out haha I used to love bugging them! :twisted: Well after they are born, they spend years bugging you lmao! Like waking me up from my lovely dream this morning! :roll: hahaha :rotfl:

lea m said:
Like waking me up from my lovely dream this morning! :roll: hahaha :rotfl:
LOL! I want to dream of George Clooney as well now so I can wake up seeing what all the fuss is about! xx

LMAO! Yeah you do!! :cheer: :cheer:
Hmm I wonder if I will dream of someone else tonight!?!? hahaha

I have another one! She's gone mad tonight. Managed to catch her rolling around and kicking again;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qfzxSf3bgc

Please Note: If any of you are getting bored with these videos, please contact Sherlock...

...She's the one who taught me how to upload 'em :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back