*Tummy Videos*

dannii87

Reaction score
Myself and Laura23yrs have filmned our babies kicking/rolling around! :cheer:

I wasn't as fortunate to get a clip of her actually kicking, just moving around and my belly moved!

So, as we already have a thread about bump pics, how about tummy videos!!

Feel free to share :D

brilliant stuff danni! :cheer: im going to try and catch Sophie moving around!

Ok I will set mine to public to show you then make it private again, I hope you can see it as I cant point out where they are as they are just kicks so you need to be watching where he kicks, its at the very top of my belly on the left hand side so keep watching there. He does it 4-5 times overall, a few small ones around 16-18 seconds and the biggest one at 24-26 seconds. Obviously Im breathing!! but when he kicks you can see it jump out on its own! Hope you can see them :oops: xx

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hoq8eQqKX7k

Ps. Notice how my belly button is no longer in the centre as he is taking up all the sapce on the left side!!xx

Awwww bless, they're both sooooo sweet! :clap: xx

Great videos girls :cheer: Can't wait until my belly moves like that :D

Ooooh have to get mine done! :) Hehe...remember last time I tried Dannii and said the bloomin kitten kept climbing over bump and hogging the lime light! :lol: Hopefully better luck this time! (Unless OH hogs the lime light instead! :roll: ) x

I wanna join in!!!!!
Typically the second i decide to get my phone out Tally is playing sleeping lions!!! I WILL get her to move!! I might put one on i made from when i was a genuine 2nd trier lol, though you have to wait a while to get any good kicks, theres a lot of me breathing in them

Wow Laura! I keep trying to catch her kicking rather than just rolling... :roll: Typical, she stops lol

I'm going to keep trying. Just sat in the garden and she was kicking like crazy but my phone was upstairs on charge and usually once I get up and move around she changes position so it was pointless :(

:cheer: WE WANT MORE VIDS GIRLS!! :cheer: xx

dannii87 said:
Wow Laura! I keep trying to catch her kicking rather than just rolling... :roll: Typical, she stops lol

I'm going to keep trying. Just sat in the garden and she was kicking like crazy but my phone was upstairs on charge and usually once I get up and move around she changes position so it was pointless :(

:cheer: WE WANT MORE VIDS GIRLS!! :cheer: xx

It took me ages to catch it as like you whenever I got the really good ones I didnt have my phone!! It took a lot of perseverance (and looking like a crazy person!!) so I was amazed when I managed to get that clip finally!! Yours is really good though you really caught her moving at her most! Imagine how its gonna be when we're in tri 3!! :shock: xx

They make it difficult in 3rd tri!! I spent ages this morning trying to get her to paly but she would only kick down very low, where i cant see anymore.
I wanted to get her daily bout of hiccups on film too but typically she had them at the pub during lunch, so not only did i feel sick, but i couldnt catch it!! I'm determined nwo lol

Its like they know when you're doing it and hide isn't it!! :rotfl: xx

If this is ANY indication of how she'll play me up when she's born I'd better stock up on a naughty stool, tons of Supernanny DVDs and a straight jacket :lol: lol

Yay I just got another one I'm on a roll! (or rather baby is!!)

They are kicks again. There are quite a few small ones between 5-11 seconds and the biggest one is at 16 seconds!

Sorry if Im boring you now but Im so pleased with myself for actually managing to catch him! :cheer: xx

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMIinnABks

Awww they are fantastic!! I cant wait to feel pip kick or roll!!

I balance a pen on my belly and watch it wobble.

laura23yrs said:
Sorry if Im boring you now but Im so pleased with myself for actually managing to catch him! :cheer: xx

Aww babies kicking will never get boring!! :cheer: Well done you for catching those!! I was sitting in the garden earlier and she went crazy, but my phone was upstairs :( I'm going to try again tonight!!

I hope this gets made into a sticky for all the girls who can video their LOs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back