Waay tmi

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by kaytee11, Feb 16, 2012.

1. kaytee11

kaytee11 Well-Known Member

Okay ive only been here a day & already im sharing tmi. I think this forum develops symptoms onto me i was fine until i came back :p

Anyways ive never in my life had piles so i dont know how they feel or what they are like. I have been a small bit a very small bit constipated but i think what i have is a huge boil where piles should be .. i cant sit i can do nothing it hurts like hell. Im in work later and im gonna have to say i pulled a muscle nd thats why im walking like someone out of a western. can anyone describe what piles are like and how i could zap this thing away QUICKLY !

xxx

2. hugsy

hugsy Well-Known Member

Dont think iv ever had piles but since bein pg i have gotten a couple of horrible boil like things on my ass, very painfull large red lumpy thing thats agony to touch or look at

3. My1stBaby

My1stBaby Well-Known Member

ohhhh the joys of piles (im a pro with these now i think ive mastered the art of ridding of them)....its a very very sore lump/lumps on the outside of your bum hole (nice).... they can be SO SO SO painful so it sounds like it is piles, i struggled so bad when i first got them i couldnt walk, sit, stand it was awful. I suggest go and buy 'Anusol' and put that on throughout the day... but also run a hot bath so it comes to just above your hips and sit in it for as long as poss... i think they suggest 15-30 mins (but the longer the better) and as much as you can try and elevate your legs!!

you prob wont feel any relief today/tomorrow but keep doing this stuff and the swelling and pain should subside. when the pain has stopped, start doing your pelvic floor exercises everyday about 3 times a day and keep doing!!! it will strengthen the muscles and should stop them coming back.

i keep on top of these now and havent had them back for weeks so good luck :D

xxx

4. kaytee11

kaytee11 Well-Known Member

thanks guys !! after googling piles i nearly had a freak attack so decided that here was alot safer !! :) xx

5. My1stBaby

My1stBaby Well-Known Member

haha they are so so common in pregnancy, just another joy we have to put up with :) xxx