2 things...

Olive

Reaction score
Firstly, I definitely have piles :wall2: Had a sore bum today and when I wiped there was a bit of blood, so I have a look and low and behold :puke: 2 really small ones, but makes it difficult to wipe iykwim! TMI. What do you ladies with piles use to ease them? :roll: Ah the joys.

Second thing - my last day of work tomorrow - FINALLY :dance: MW appointment at 2pm so will leave early too. You beauty!

xxx

I don't know anything about piles, so can't help you there!

But I can say congratulations on your last day of work!! :yay: must be great!!

xx

I don't know if you are supposed to or not but moist toilet tissue helps with piles :)
:cheer: for last day at work :) time to relax xxx

Thanks ladies :pompom: at the work thing. Great feeling, although a bit surreal. Not that they're doing anything to send me off, miserable swines!

Thanks for the loo roll tip Princess. I had to have a shower earlier tmi as felt like I couldn't wipe properly. Horrible!

xx

I never had them when I was pregnant but after childbirth was a totally different story :shock: moist loo roll was lush :lol: xx

Wow, you worked until late! You must be knackered! Enjoy your last day at work tomorrow - hope they spoil you rotten!

I never had them when I was pregnant but after childbirth was a totally different story :shock: moist loo roll was lush :lol: xx

i remember that princess! :\ for the first week atleast i had to stand in the shower using it like a bedae? (SP?) just too pee!! :(

but i don't know anything about piles either hun :( how about baby wipes? and then 'air dry' around the bathroom? x

I have piles after childbirth :( I've never had them before!
I've been using baby wipes to clean myself after the toilet :blush:
Hope it goes soon hun
xxx

Thanks ladies. Tiff I just read your post about yours hun :hug: My neighbour said hers appeared a few weeks after giving birth. Must be post trauma for the bum lol. Hope they go away soon. xxx

Susanne, thanks :) am fecking knackered!! Roll on some chill out time!

xx

What size should they be? Mine always feel HUGE but maybe they are small? Pea sized?

yep, they can be as big as grapes...try pushing them back up inside too....lol..tmi....ewwwww.....but does help the healing process and anusol cream

My GP gave me hydrocortisone cream (2% I think). Mine were small but sore, and cleared up after about 2 days ... bliss!

Yes wet tissue or baby wipes are essential, so is softening your poo if it's hard.

I think you can get some over the counter in boots.

Congrats on finishing work you must be relieved.

My GP gave me hydrocortisone cream (2% I think). Mine were small but sore, and cleared up after about 2 days ... bliss!

Yes wet tissue or baby wipes are essential, so is softening your poo if it's hard.

I think you can get some over the counter in boots.

Congrats on finishing work you must be relieved.

Thanks hun. Will ask GP I think. Try and blast those bad boys! xx

Big congrats on last day.

If its any consolation Ive got a pile problem too. Great tips here though looks like I am off to the supermarket for moist loo roll and bum cream. Could my life get any more rock n roll!

Yay so glad your finally finishing up work! You must be shattered by now! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back