w ong does Implantation bleeding lasst - and when should I start to get worried?

Herts78

Reaction score
Tested faintly POsitive on 3+2 (Tuesday) and a digital positive todayy 3+5.

But....

I have had spotting blood since Monday 3+1.....
Is that common in pregnacy? Well, I didn't have it with my daughter for 2½½ year ago...

And if it is okay how long does it last for?

And last but not least: When Should I call my GP to be referred to Midwife?

I'm happy, but with a a light reservation as I don't know what to think of the bleedings.
They are not much, not even enough to fill a panty liner a day mostly just wheen I'm wiping. No cloths or lumps just fresh blood and some brown stuff (old blood I assume).

I'm not sure as I didn't get any implantation bleeding. Maybe leave the testing for a few days and next week test again? Sorry I can't be more help x

I agree, i didnt have any either but wait a till the first or second day of your missed period and try again. Good luck.
xxx

I B can differ from woman to woman and usualy accurs dpo10 ish but can be sooner or later and usualy lasts max 2 days this is what google has given me wen i looked it up,unfortunatly there is nothing much u can do atm its a waiting game to see how things go but wanted to say hope it all turns out ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back