• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

vomit question

hugsy

Reaction score
Kayla just vomited her entire morning bottle up . She only ever done this once before .

Not sure if it has anything to do with her injection yesterday

anyway should i give her another bottle now ? Dont like the idea of waiting until 12 for her next one ?
What do you all do when they get sicka huge amount
She seems ok otherwise just has hiccups but that's fairly normal foR her x

I was told if they are hungry after doing that then feed. Dylan did this a few times when he was really small. Also full on vomited on Monday but.that was because he was screaming so much having had his injections a few hrs before!.

I've always left E when she has done that. If she has been hungry after she has let me know!

I woudl wait a little while, but probably not till 12, the key is little and often when they are sicky so it is easier to hold down so maybe half the amount twice as often for a little whle??
xxx

max has done this 3 times now, once he wasnt hungry after but the other 2 times he was. i just gave little and often after that, just kinda kept trying to take his mind off being hungry and gave him and ounce, then left it a while, then another ounce etc and it seemed to work

xxxxx

Thanks girls . She took a bit shortly after then slightly less than normal at 12 cut kept it all down . She is a bit out of sorts and pale though so hope she didnt pick up a bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back