feeding routien question

hugsy

Reaction score
For the last few weeks kayla has been having bottles at 8 12 4 8 and then 3/4am but this morning didnt wake till 5am . I gave bottle but should i have maybe left her and seen if she went on till closer to 8 ? Its line of put her out of sync cos was only 3 hours till 8 so didnt take bottle till later

is 8 weeks too little to make wait to tort if she ready to sleep trough. She wasn't crying Ezra bottle just grunting n when i seen the time i just jumped up n fed her assuming she be starving

I would see how it goes feeding times do change around a bit . Pattern tends to settle properly once not feed in the night . If she does the same tonight maybe try and leave get ? Does she have a dummy ? Xx

I tend to just follow l/o's lead. Some days he ends up having an extra bottle depending on what time he wakes. If he's hungry she'll let u know, I probs wouldn't make her wait it out as she's still so little x

Yeah she has a dummy i try give her if she grunts early so k know if she just giving out . I also tried the mobile after she started grunting at 66 n put her right back to sleep till 8 which was great . I let her self settle so dont like to use iv at night but defo be using iv in mornings now

I usually just go with what Emily wants still. If she wakes she feeds, if not she doesn't. It really varies from night to night.

I had the same problem, instead I just gave her the bottle at 5am then carried on with the 4 hour theme, so it was 9,1,5,9 bed. She ended up waking the next day at 4am in the morning so she was back on with the 8,12,4,8 routine.

x

Oh maybe she will just go back tmrw . Was gonna feed her again at 12 anyway and see if she wants it . Have to go out at 12 in hopefully she will take it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back