vitamins

jrm06

Reaction score
What vitamins are you ladies taking?
I saw the midwife today for the first time and forgot to ask her!
I am taking folic acid but need vitamins, getting so tired!

Heya!! I am taking the Pregnacare original vitamins xx

I had to stop mine as the iron content was making my sickness worse. I take Folic acid and vit a,c & d as I struggled to find a pregnancy vitamin with no iron.x

I'm only taking folic acid but may stop it after today to see if it eases my sickness.
Other than that, I'm not taking anything - oops x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I have now stopped taking mine as I think they were making my sickness worse but I was taking Boots and Superdrug pregnancy vitamins. x

I'm taking Pregnacare too, but I don't think the vitamins necessarily help with tiredness. Not sure. I still have that 'I could put my head down anywhere, anytime and SLEEP' tiredness that's not yet easing off.
I started taking the vitamins instead of just folic acid when my sickness started because I was really worried about not keeping anything down. I don't know if it helped, but I take them religiously at bedtime just in case.

I'm not taking anything atm, as there has been no point whatsoever the past few weeks as it would have been thrown up anyway

Thanks ladies!!
Will go to the pharmacy next week and see :)

Holland and Barret have an offer on atm

I'm taking Pregnacare Original too - though I'm down to my last 8 or so and ASDA didn't have any left, so I bought Sanatogen Mother To Be.

Sainsburys own called mum & bump are great & always on 3 for 2 and £3.50 for 30 tabs. Bargain :)

Just Floic acid for me, BUT if your diet is varied with different fruit and veg you shouldnt need any vitamins are your body will be getting what it needs. i find drinking juice e.g. orange juice and other flavours gives you the vitamins you need x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back