Viewing Posts help!

Lucy

Reaction score
Hi

I thought I was quite good at navigating round websites but I am lost here! I've recently read how people choose to "view unanswered posts" or "view new topics since last visit" etc.... can anyone tell me where I go to find these?

Thanks!

Lucy

Lucy, if you view the main index page, you'll see over on the right-hand side of the screen (near the top, in blue writing) it says:-

View posts since last visit
View your posts
View unanswered posts

Can you see those?

Screenshot below:-

viewposts.gif

Hi Laura

Thanks for your reply. I only have the option "view unanswered posts". Is that because I've been logged in for a while? Maybe tomorrow when I log in from scratch it might give me more options?

Thanks

Lucy

that will be because you are not logged in. so you cannot view your posts or the ones from last visit. so make sure you are logged in then go back to that screen :D

i just keep my password saved on my laptop so im signed in every time i visit then i click last vist. never have i looked through the forum any other way. if we lost that option ild be gutted.

my OH forum is sooooo popular like most users on line at one 3000 lol so he dont have a "posts since last visit"
ild hate that

Hi Dionne

Doh!! :wall:

Thanks, that makes sense!

Lucy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members