Heartwarming

satch

Reaction score
I'm quite new on here so have been spending some time reading some of the older posts and doing searches on various topics.

On reading the older posts I'm reading about some members being hopeful about being pregnant and talking about symptoms and wondering if they're real etc - then when I look on their signature file, many of these members are now pregnant - its really heartwarming to read that those pregnant members were TTCers not so long ago! :)

I find this forum has a very high sucess rate with BFPs, and some ladies swear its down to this place and being able to relax and ablle to let loose over TTC as it can be dead stressful.

Are you TTC? welcome to thr forum its lovely here

yes :D

I posted an intro last week!

I've been busy reading many many posts on tips and of course symptoms!

:wave:

Hi Satch! good luck TTC, I think this forum is so helpful, to see what other ladies are going through and what their pregnancy symptoms are. Its not always easy to talk to friends in 'real life' about TTC. For example my 2 best female friends have 2 children each and it happened really easily for them, so If I try to talk to them about my concerns and worries, they just seem to brush it off saying 'it will happen eventually' and get bored with me talking to them about it. So without the ladies on here Id be a totally emotional mess and I wouldnt know half as much about TTC as I do now. Its so nice to be speak to other people who want the same as you as badly as you, and its even more amazing to see them get their BFP! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back