Very very itchy

i have had this too, more itchy than normal!!!! My feet andmy boobs and sometimes my tmmy - I thought it was cos things are gowing but not sure how that affects my feet!!! :rotfl:

angelcake89 said:
I'm so itchy everywhere all the time :( I use moisturiser but it's bizarre places like the soles of my feet :| I don't like it :(

Does anyone know how to stop it?

hey hun :hug:
i would see your MW asap to get some blood tests done,i hope its nothing but i started with this at about 32 weeks,i was itching terribly and was climbing the walls with it,i unfortunatly was told i had obstetric cholestasis,there is a thread on this in the ask a mum section,i dont want to worry you,it may not be OC but please get the blood tests done just to rule it out,it is easy treated if it is,please feel free to PM me anytime if you want any advice etc.............. :hug:

Awww hun that doesnt sounds too nice, hope your MW puts your mind at rest and it eases off a bit x

Awww hun that doesnt sounds too nice, hope your MW puts your mind at rest and it eases off a bit x

angelcake89 said:
:eek: Thank you!!!

I might have to ring the middy!!! I've been itching, exhausted and increasingly hot.

By increasingly hot I mean hot to the point I think I'm going to pass out!

Give them a ring hun, let us know how you get on xxx

angelcake89 said:
:eek: Thank you!!!

I might have to ring the middy!!! I've been itching, exhausted and increasingly hot.

By increasingly hot I mean hot to the point I think I'm going to pass out!

please feel free to PM me if you have any questions :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back