Very very early symptoms???

Bexter

Reaction score
Hello the past few days i have had these symptoms:

Twinges / flutterings in tummy,
Bit of wind
Need to pee more
This morning i suddenly felt really hot, dizzy and sick.

Thing is, if i am pregnant (if at all) i can't be more than a week!! Can you feel symptoms this early or could this all be in my head? :think:

Thanks xx

Hi

I have no idea on that hun sorry wish you luck though
Katrina

I have flutterings and I got my BFP last night - I think I'm just excited though!

my first symptom was very very tired n that was before af was due, i just kinda knew n did test the day before af was due n was positive....
i think being tired is a sure sign cos that starts straight away and dizzyness! good luck!!

you still having symptoms? when is af due? good luck!

Hi Emma, yes still having symptoms but wind has gone and flutterings have been replaced by period type pains but still no AF!
I have been feeling headachey and a bit sick the past few days plus i keep seeing veins in my boobs then they disappear!

TBH though i don't know when AF is due as i only came off the pill 2 weeks ago but read you are at your most fertile after coming off the pill so here's hoping!

Hubby and i have been BD'ing every few days!! I'm convinced that i'm either pg or about to come on? xx

Well it sounds quite promising, the period type pains could be from implantation - i had the same thing!

Think you should do a hpt to find out, it certainly sounds possible, but as previously said - you've only just come off pill so this could be your body adjusting.

Good luck :hug:

as emmylou said it could be youre body adjusting to coming off the pill, but lets keep fingers crossed that its the other option and youll get a bfp! yes apparently some women are very fertile in the month after coming off the pill. i have been having cramps for about 3 weeks now, you could mistake them for Af cramps but they do feel slightly different. when do you think youll test?

DH and i have agreed that if no AF by the weekend i will test on saturday.
I am off on holiday next week so at least it will take my mind off it!

good luck for saturday! let us know how you get on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back