Feeling very yucky

PippaJ

Reaction score
I've been dizzy on and off for the last few days and I'm also feeling slightly sick and just generally yucky. I'm taking penicillin as I've got tonsilitis so I don't know whether my symptoms are due to me being ill. I'm trying to resist the urge to test early!! I'd forgotten how long these 2 wks feel.

What symptoms does everybody else have?

Ohhhh :dust: Lots of dust PippaJ! I only had cramping.. But everyone is different :) Hope the tonsillitis clears off soon, I get it a lot it's horrible! xx

ohh hun I feel for you I suiffered years of tonsilitis finally had the suckers removed when I was 15!!

I am also waiting to see whats happening and I am getting:

Low tummy cramps (constant)
Wind
spots
tired
mood swings
bloated

and just today the smell of my dad's roast chicken lunch made me feel sick!!

Will be interesting to see what everyone else is feeling x

Ohhhh :dust: Lots of dust PippaJ! I only had cramping.. But everyone is different :) Hope the tonsillitis clears off soon, I get it a lot it's horrible! xx

Thank you. I'm trying not to get too excited at the moment. My OH is going to pick up some tests on the way home xx

ohh hun I feel for you I suiffered years of tonsilitis finally had the suckers removed when I was 15!!

I am also waiting to see whats happening and I am getting:

Low tummy cramps (constant)
Wind
spots
tired
mood swings
bloated

and just today the smell of my dad's roast chicken lunch made me feel sick!!

Will be interesting to see what everyone else is feeling x

Ooh Vicky there are quite a few there chick :yay:fingers crossed for you xx

I wish they'd take mine out too, this is the second time this year I've had it but I didn't start getting it until I was 17

I am just waiting to here is my symptoms but had a BFN last thurs

Been sick
feeling sick off on
Very bloated
lower back pain
pulling feeling on my right side
Think it was IB on the 31st, lasted a few days
Sharp pain going through my right boob off and on
Very tired all the time
Some days running to the loo alot
And poor DH gets the mood swings Opps :lol:

Not sure when to test again though as i dont know when i ovulated lol

I am just waiting to here is my symptoms but had a BFN last thurs

Been sick
feeling sick off on
Very bloated
lower back pain
pulling feeling on my right side
Think it was IB on the 31st, lasted a few days
Sharp pain going through my right boob off and on
Very tired all the time
Some days running to the loo alot
And poor DH gets the mood swings Opps :lol:

Not sure when to test again though as i dont know when i ovulated lol

A fair few there too Snoop. Do you know when you're due? Or how long your cycle normally is?

I kind of lost track after i MC at the start of may but it worked out from the date i started to MC to the the 31st it was 28 days before that i was roughly around 23-25 days so no idea really, so i am not sure when i am due my next one after the spotting :wall2:

I kind of lost track after i MC at the start of may but it worked out from the date i started to MC to the the 31st it was 28 days before that i was roughly around 23-25 days so no idea really, so i am not sure when i am due my next one after the spotting :wall2:

It can take a while for things to settle after a m/c. Maybe you could see your GP and ask for a blood test? They could also tell you whether you've ovulated again since and also advise on the spotting. Sorry not much help chick, not much experience of m/c, I hope things settle soon and you get some answers and you never know the spotting could've been implantation bleeding so fingers crossed xx

It can take a while for things to settle after a m/c. Maybe you could see your GP and ask for a blood test? They could also tell you whether you've ovulated again since and also advise on the spotting. Sorry not much help chick, not much experience of m/c, I hope things settle soon and you get some answers and you never know the spotting could've been implantation bleeding so fingers crossed xx

Hope so i did have bloods and pregnancy test and they were all negatives and no hcg count can't remember the amount of hcg but below 5 after a few days the bleeding started when i m/c, so i guess i could have ovulated any time after that. I hope it was IB but then i wont know how to work out the due date lol

Hope so i did have bloods and pregnancy test and they were all negatives and no hcg count can't remember the amount of hcg but below 5 after a few days the bleeding started when i m/c, so i guess i could have ovulated any time after that. I hope it was IB but then i wont know how to work out the due date lol

Yeah it would be tricky but they will date you from the scan too. Fingers crossed my lovely, you certainly have some symptoms xx

Yeah it would be tricky but they will date you from the scan too. Fingers crossed my lovely, you certainly have some symptoms xx

Thanks and good luck to you as well FX for you to get your BFP this month too
:dust:

Good luck Pippa and snoop when you test , you both sound quite promising X

Sedning you some babydust :dust::dust:

Thanks JJ. I do think mine are down to being poorly though, penicillin can make me a little queasy sometimes xx

Good luck to both you ladies fx xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back