Very strange question but....

iwanttobeamumm

Reaction score
Has anyone had BRIGHT almost neon pink discharge? It was a very small amount but it was there and I was like WTF IS THAT!!!!! I was wearing a panty liner and it was on the liner and there was some when I wiped it was the most un natural colour I could imagine 🙈

Yeah I've Googled it, no results just about pink spotting but it wasn't the sort of pink you'd get with a little bit of blood in the discharge I'm going to try and see my midwife tomorrow because I have some tight pains too and it's worrying me as I already know baby isn't well

Maybe a bit of your plug? Not sure tho as not seen one but think that's a bit pink is it not?? What's wrong with your baby if you don't mind me asking? It's good you can see your mw tomorrow means you don't have to wait to long. You could always call your delivery suite and they will advice you x

She has a problem with one of her kidneys not working/draining properly she could loose all kidney Function by the time she's born I have to keep having scans to find out how it's doing, consultant said I will probably have to be induced ��

That does sound scary, can't imagine how you feel. It's good they keep an eye on you hopefully she will be fine. Let us know what ur mw says it was. If it was ur plug I believe they can replenish xx good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back