Brown discharge on and of so far

michelles1985

Reaction score
First of all, hello! This is my first post in Tri 2.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced brown discharge on and off throughout the whole of pregnancy including up until now?

I got it before I even found out I was pregnant and have been having it lots of times on and off throughout my pregnancy so far. I last had a scan 2 weeks ago and everything was fine but I'm just getting worried as there is a lot of it and I'm changing a panty liner 4 or 5 times a day at the moment.

I had brown discharge in with my DS but never this much. I don't think there has been more than a 10 day gap without experiencing the discharge before it starts up again and it's getting me down now :(

Any help/advice appreciated.

xx

I'd speak to ur doc or midwife but if the scans have all been ok then try not to worry

I agree with MrsMc. I havent had it since but I did have it when I was 8 weeks and it lasted for 2 weeks. Not a huge amount but enough to make me worry. Midwife explained that unfortunately it can be just one of those things. Very frustrating though.

I got some spotting that turned out to be a small Clot on side of sack . Had a couple of bleeds with it too and they sway not to worry it's one of those things they see alot! Brown blood is old blood too and they Say don't worry about that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back