Very sore baby movements?

littlemiss83

Reaction score
:wave:

Ok, so I knew this was coming, cant remember when it started with my 1st but baby's movements are really sore, its jerking about all over the place in there, and it sometimes feels like somethings very deep down in my pevis and it feels actually alot sorer than i remember.

Its only been the last week or so, before that it was nice noticeable movements.

Anyone else around the 30wk mark getting this, or anyone had it at this stage? I always imagined it to be 34 + weeks

:roll:

I can't remember exactly when it was but I think at about 32 weeks something similar started happening with me. Not al the time but quite often when she started moving it would really hurt, more than a hard kick would. But then about 36 weeks it eased off again when she ran out of space. :) xx

Awww thanks

Thats good to know! Actually really starting to hurt.

:shock:

My ribs are starting to get sore on my right, baby loves this side and really pushes out here too so I often have a lop sided bump! To be honest the constant hiccups are much worse just now, they make me cringe, wish I could make them stop!

Mines is the same - likes the right hand side of tummy and makes it look all wonky.

I've been having what I think is hicups, its hard to tell, its like a consistent pulsating feeling? Cant think what else it could be!

:)

It feels like a rhythmic tapping on my pubic bone and lasts 10-20 mins, I'm assuming it's hiccups anyway!

Blump loves my right ribs too, I think he wedges himself under them!

Sometimes I feel like he is trying to escape, I get discomfort which I can only describe as near the exit that feel like he's clawing me (I hope that makes sense lol) Obviously just having a good stretch and move around, makes me have to change position, I don't think he has much room left....

Blump loves my right ribs too, I think he wedges himself under them!

Sometimes I feel like he is trying to escape, I get discomfort which I can only describe as near the exit that feel like he's clawing me (I hope that makes sense lol) Obviously just having a good stretch and move around, makes me have to change position, I don't think he has much room left....

Thanks!!

Yeah this is what i've been experiencing too. Its so hard to explain though. I've thought many a time that something isn't right, as it seems like he/she is trying to escape. I said that to the MW she more or less told me not to be silly, that its defo a good thing, sometimes it feels like frantic movements though

Heppi said that they stop moving as much around your stage due to lack of space. I always found the my first was less active later on, but tended to get feet/hands stuck in places which was rather uncomfortable.

:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back