Baby Movements hurt??

jennifer1981

Reaction score
hi girls.. hope everyone is well...

just a quicky...

Does anyone ever feel like the baby is hurting them with its movements? In the past week or so everytime the baby is having an active time and starts stretching and kicking out etc it feels really uncomfortable. Im worried as i still have 5 weeks to go and baby obviously has more growing to do :shock:

Mine hurts very low down. Like it is fighting to get out. Some of the pains can be pretty intense :shock: :(

The only benefit is knowing bubs is strong and ok :hug:

yep it can be very uncomfortable at times

Aww have some :hug: :hug: babies movements already feel quite strong and sometimes uncomfortable not looking forward to them actually hurting! On the 5 weeks to go front from what I have read and heard baby is probably its most active now the less room he/she has the less active they will be so as space gets limited hopefully it wont get any worse maybe even beter! :hug:

in the last few days baby has been smacking my ribs and sides. it sends a shock through my body, doesnt hurt for too long though. hope she's alright in there :)

Yup, its uncomfortable when she pokes things out hard, and when she scraps against my hips and pubic bone!

I do feel like her movements are less violent though the past week or so, maybe she is running outta room.

:hug: im sure we'll miss all the painful little jabs when baby is here

Mine have just started hurting aswell. Some can really hurt and make me gasp which scares whoever im with because they think im going into labour :lol:

Nathans never hurt me, except the odd kick in the cervix but this babys kicks hurt :shock:

Mine are very uncomfortable at the moment, especially when the baby stretches or sticks his/ her legs up under my ribs. More joys of being pregnant.

Alex xxx

yep, i can sympathise with you too. some movements are quite violent and when you have already got rib pain, it can make you hit the roof. my muscles on the ribs are inflamed (MW calls it thoracic pain or something)

at least we don't have long to go eh?!

Yes I have the same thing although movements are no near as frquent over the last 3-4 days..
They cant half move lol.

I reckon shes going to be a right little wriggler lol.

Yes the ones low down in 'pubic' and hip area get a bit uncomfortable.

the rest of them are fine and sometimes mkae me laugh. The strong ones can take me by surprise and must look like a right nutter at work when I jump up a little! :lol: x

mine only hurt once my waters has=d gone, felt like i was being stabbed from inside

If i hadn't have had a scan, i'd have seriously thought i was growing an octopus inside me!!!

When the baby stretches out and jabs elbows, knees etc in my side and sticks them out it really hurts. I have to try and push them back in but its a strong little thing and pushes back on me :shock:

my baby has been kicking out a lot for a few weeks now even in places i didn't even think he could reach in there :shock: :D he kicked or bumped into my ribs once and that was agony but he hasn't done it since. think he may have hurt himself doing that :lol: he tends to poke out body parts more these days which can hurt if he pokes out too far. sometimes it feels like he's checking the area for weak spots so he can actually pop himself out :lol: and its fun trying to guess which bits are which :D i too try and push them back in when he pops out too far but he just moves and pops up somewhere else :D even though it hurts sometimes i do enjoy it as i know he is doing just fine in there :D

Ohhhh totally sympathise with you, mines a right little wriggler and it right hurts when it stretches and you rbelly morphs into some kind of bizarre shape!!!!

and then theres times when it feels like its prodding your bits!! ouch!!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back