very slow rising hcg levels

Very happy for you :) I'm sure everything will be just fine. :) xx

Wow, fab news...hoping everything goes as it should. xx

That's just perfect news!!!! congrats :)

Soooo pleased to read that

now for the bad news i think i may be niscarrying because i had heavy bleeding lost a big clot then spotting since but i guess i will c im going to ring epu on monday see what my hormone levels are doing i feel like a pin cushion lately.....

Ohhh nooo hun I'm so sorry for you - after all you've been through too. X

That s horrid Christie - but you never know. Try to look after yourself and put your feet up until ou can get o the EPu xxx

yep i know im just happy that it turned out not to be ectopic i just dont think its meant to be the hospital just sent me home saying restest in 10 days it should be negative it really hurt :(

I really hope not, it's such a worrying time for you.

get to the epu when you can and monitor yourself if you start feeling unwell at all just go to a&e

They can check you internally at a&e you don't have to have a scan n they will tell you what they see
lets hope it's just another blip

yep i know im just happy that it turned out not to be ectopic i just dont think its meant to be the hospital just sent me home saying restest in 10 days it should be negative it really hurt :(

So sorry hun, sorry the hospital weren't more helpful :( look after yourself and if you get any heavy bleeding make sure you get yourself to a+e xxx

Sorry to hear this. The waiting is the worst part x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back