Very sad news - Tracey 2

I'm so sorry for your sad loss. RIP Chloe :cry: :cry:
Love and prayers to you all :hug:

im sorry for your loss Tracey and Steve :hug: :hug: :hug: .
My thoughts are with you and all you family, may your little angel Chloe rest in peace in heaven :hug: :hug: :hug: .

so sorry for your loss tracey. RIP chloe an angel that lives with other angels look over ur mummy n daddy at this sad time and give them strenght to carry on.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :cry: :cry: :cry: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im am genuinley very very sorry to hear this news, so sorry, dont know what to say, my thoughts are with you, i cant imagine what you are feeling cos im crying, thinking of you, be strong as poss for each other xxx

:cry: So so sorry to hear this terrible news :cry: Our thoughts are with you both at this sad time. :hug: :hug:

Why can life be so unfair :cry:

Tracey I can't believe this has happened to you, I was so pleased that you had found happiness again after such a sad start to the year.
Life truly is unfair.
I am thinking of you. :hug:

Oh how awful :hug: I don't really know what to say.

RIP Chloe.

I am so sorry for your loss :cry:

so so so very sorry :cry: :cry: :cry: , my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Rest in peace little darling :hug:

i just dont know what to say.
i am so sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.
RIP chloe.
xxxxxxx

Deepest sympathy to Tracey and family. What an awful thing to have happened :( . RIP Chloe :hug:

I am not able to find the words to express how terrible this is. I can not even begin to imagine what the family must be going through.

Oh sweetheart i am so deeply sorry for your loss and my your darling chloe rest in peace up in heaven with the angels. :cry: :hug: -xxxx-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back