• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Very sad news - Tracey 2

Oh No! Terrible news!!!

I really dont know what else to say!... :cry: :cry:

I don't know what to say. My thoughts are with you at this awful time

With love

Alfie

Tracey I am so so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and Steve.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no why do these things happen!!! Im so sorry. :cry: I hope that God can bring some comfort at this awful time.

happy_chick said:
Ive just had some very sad news from Tracey's OH Steve via text. The text read:

'Quick msg its Steve neither of us can speak at mo. Chloe was born this morning at 2:15 weighing 7oz. Tracey has been sedated she isn't good i don't know what to do either. I know she would want me to let you know'

Tracey had some pains last night but didn't know what they we're or that it was labour. Chloe was born perfectly breathing but passed shortly after as she was too small to survive. Tracey is not good but finally sleeping after being sedated :cry:

I'm sure you would all like to pass on your condolences for the loss of their baby girl chloe :(

Rest in Peace beautiful baby chloe x
Tracey & Steve my thoughts are with you forever and always xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

why?????????????? :( :( :( :( :(

:pray: rest in peace little Chloe and hugs and love to tracay and family.

Oh gosh i really dont know what to say apart from how very very sorry i am for the loss of your precious daughter Chloe may she sleep soundly in heaven xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug:

so sorry for your loss :cry:

may your beautiful baby girl rest in heaven

am lost for words :cry:

your in my thoughts and my prayers :hug:

words are never enough :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear of this awful news...my heart and thoughts are with you both x

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news :cry: Rest in Peace Chloe. My thoughts are with Tracey and Steve at this difficult time :(

God No :cry: I Just Have No Words :cry: :cry: :cry: Im So,So Sorry :cry: x Rest In Peace Baby Chloe :cry:

I am so sorry to hear such awful news, my thoughts are with you and your family. Thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: to you both, dont know what else to say, but thinking of you both :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back