• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Very sad news - Tracey 2

happy-chick

Reaction score
Ive just had some very sad news from Tracey's OH Steve via text. The text read:

'Quick msg its Steve neither of us can speak at mo. Chloe was born this morning at 2:15 weighing 7oz. Tracey has been sedated she isn't good i don't know what to do either. I know she would want me to let you know'

Tracey had some pains last night but didn't know what they we're or that it was labour. Chloe was born perfectly breathing but passed shortly after as she was too small to survive. Tracey is not good but finally sleeping after being sedated :cry:

I'm sure you would all like to pass on your condolences for the loss of their baby girl chloe :(

Rest in Peace beautiful baby chloe x
Tracey & Steve my thoughts are with you forever and always xxx

I have arranged a collection: http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=47526

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
i dont know what to say
im in tears :cry:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh NO...!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thats so awful... Poor Tracy2 and her family... I don't know what to say:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Rest in peace baby chloe...

Please pass on my condolences. Such sad news, I hope that Tracy and Steve can support one another through such a difficult time.
I wish them love and my prayers.

omg , my heart has sunk and im crying , so much hugs going to you too

rip lil chloe :hug:
:cry:

omg!!! tracy im so shocked!! we were due the same time...i dunno what to say. so sorry hun x

omg that sent shivers down my spine,
i really dont know what to say :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: my love goes out to you both :hug:

Oh my god! can't possible imagine what they're going through :cry: :cry: :cry:

So so sorry for your loss :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear this. They will be in my thoughts.

Rest In Peace Chloe x

I'm am so very sorry :cry: Please know that you are in my thoughts right now. :hug:

What a sad sad situation.

I really cannot imagine what they are going through and my heart truly does go out to them.

Rest in peace baby Chloe. xx

Sorry to hear this.

Thinking of all the family. xxx

Omg - Thats so bad i feel so sorry for this couple r.i.p little chloe.

Im distgusted with myself if anyone has read post in tri 1 will know what i mean . this brought tears to my eyes.

Thinking of u xxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back