Very nervous!

Emilyandbump

Reaction score
About being induced tomorrow! Gotta phone hosp at 730am to make sure they're not full...so fx that they'll be nice and empty lol.

This pregnancy has gone so fast..sounds weird but i'm so nervous about not being pregnant anymore! I'm used to it lol.

Also i've still got a stupid tickly cough! I'm hoping it'll be bit better tomorrow cos im dreading giving birth whilst coughing my guts up lol xx

I know how you feel. I'm due to be induced tomorrow aswell and last night it hit me how nervous I actually am!

Good luck to both you ladies, I hope its nice and quick fx xx

Good luck to u both ladies, will be thinking of you. X

Have to say im slightly jealous!
Good luck ladies!!!
Fx for you both
X

Good luck fx it works and it's quick x

Good luck ladies! I was induced with my now 5month old and I remember feeling just the same! Just try and stay calm and go with the flow and remember u will b holding a cute little bundle in your arms very soon and it will all b completely worth it! All the very best xx

Good luck to you both - I had a great induction . I went in at 8am and had my LO at 10:45 that evening xxxx

Aaawww good luck hunny! I won't lie to you, having your bump in a pram is a very weird feeling and when he starts crying I keep rubbing the part of my bump where Bertie would stick his bum out :roll:

It is so so worth it though chick xxxxxxxx

Good luck today girls!!! Can't wait to see pics of your little ones! Xx

:shock: didn't know there were two of you! Good luck to you both and try not to work yourselves up too much xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back