Nearly time to go and get induced hehe

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Just thought I'd let you know we're gonna leave soon as I've gotta go and get money and sort some bits out before heading to the hospital. I'm so nervous I feel like I could actually be sick lol what a wimp eh. I'm taking my iPod + phone to hospital but I know my signal will be crap there so I probably wont be able to update much myself so my lovely bump buddy is jomc and I'll text her with updates as and when :D

God I've actually got the shakes I'm so scared. I never normally get like this its so weird just thinking the next time I come home I'll finally have my baby :) I think I'm mainly nervous because I might not actually give birth till tomorrow or whenever and my OH might have to go home and I really dont wanna be on my own. It doesnt help having absolutely no family here lol. Ugh gotta man up before I go in or I'll be absolute wreck. Sorry for rambling I do that when I get nervous lol.

Speak to you soon and hope everyones ok xxxxxxxxxxxx

aww gud luck hun,hope it happens really quick 4 u,yea what a strange feeling that must be knowin that next time u walk thru your front door it will be with a baby in a car seat!!! excited 4 u xxx

Aw wow... Best of luck hunni and hopefully it wont be too long until you have your little girl in your arms :).

xxxxxxxx

Best of luck Hun. You will be fine remember your breathing :) xx

Awwww Hun :hug; you'll be fine. You'll be holding your LO in no time. GL and I can't wait to hear your updates.

Goodluck hunny, Cant wait to hear the next update x x

Good luck to you!!!! I can imagine how you feel, i would be feeling the same if not 10 times worse!!!

Good Luck hun, you'll be fine. Hope your little girl comes quickly :) xx

Good luck hunny and hope it's quick for you xxxxxxxxx

Good luck, you must be excited! So strange to think we were due same week and Kynon is nearly 6 weeks now!

Good luck hun! Hope all goes well. xxx

Good luck hun, will be thinking of you!xx

Best of luck hun. Its natural to be nervous but all will be fine!
look forward to the updates. Text me anytime day or night xxxx

Good luck hunny hopefully it won't be long labour x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back