Very light spotting 5+5 *Update!*

I would say these are good signs though! Symptoms disappearing would be even more concerning.....not that they are fun though. :/ Keep us posted!

I finally heard back and my number was only 22000. They said it didn’t go up as much as they would’ve liked so I have an US Monday. Man i didn’t expect this…

I know it’s not fun having answers prolonged, but I am so glad you were able to move up the US! Praying! <3

I know it’s not fun having answers prolonged, but I am so glad you were able to move up the US! Praying! <3
Me too. She said it should’ve doubled. Does it really still double after 6 weeks? Some sources I’ve read it can take longer to double at this point..

Me too. She said it should’ve doubled. Does it really still double after 6 weeks? Some sources I’ve read it can take longer to double at this point..

no it definitely stops doubling after a certain point, I think it’s only really expected to double when it’s still in low numbers then it tends to rise slower, a rise from 16000 to 22000 is really good I think they are worrying you for nothing but at least you are getting a scan done x

no it definitely stops doubling after a certain point, I think it’s only really expected to double when it’s still in low numbers then it tends to rise slower, a rise from 16000 to 22000 is really good I think they are worrying you for nothing but at least you are getting a scan done x
God I hope it’s for nothing. This is really stressful and I already have bad anxiety so I knew I’d go crazy if I had to wait until Monday. Thank you for saying this..

Ok so after having a panic attack this morning and my bf deciding we should just go to the ER they did a vag ultrasound, took my bloods, and a urine sample.

My Hcg went from around 22000 two days ago to 30000 today. So Monday: 16,000 Weds: 22,000 and Friday: 30000. They said it IS located in my uterus and there IS a heartbeat. And everything was measuring exactly where it should. All blood and urine tests came back normal.

I still have faint brown spotting. I was surprised to not see any after the ultra with all her probing around. My mind is eased a little. But I still feel like I’m just waiting for something bad to happen.

Congratulations! Apparently the chance of MC after seeing the HB is quite low hope that helps?
Glad to hear good news x

Congratulations! Apparently the chance of MC after seeing the HB is quite low hope that helps?
Glad to hear good news x
That’s what I hear. I still worry about my hcg level. My doctors are telling me my numbers should double in 2 days. The internet says at this point it could take 4 days or more. I don’t know what to think. It’s pretty much doubled in 4 days.. 16100-30000+ so I hope the latter is true.

That’s what I hear. I still worry about my hcg level. My doctors are telling me my numbers should double in 2 days. The internet says at this point it could take 4 days or more. I don’t know what to think. It’s pretty much doubled in 4 days.. 16100-30000+ so I hope the latter is true.
As long as it's going up it's a great sign. I would try and relax a little now tbh. I know there's still a bit of brown but some women do have bleeding throughout their pregnancies. x

Glad you had good news. I had spotting early in my pregnancy too. Found it was due to a spot of blood trapped in my womb. Try not to worry

Thanks for the reassurance ladies. I still have light brownish discharge on and off. But I’m kind of just accepting it more as “normal” for me. But I’ll have them check everything out when I have my first appointment. My nausea and heartburn have been rough. I’m constantly eating to keep it away. And I’m used to dreaming vividly but it’s much more frequent now. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back