Very light spotting 5+5 *Update!*

MysticKitten

Reaction score
Yesterday and today I have noticed a very light amount of pink spotting when I wipe. I’ve had two other pregnancies and never noticed with them. I haven’t had sex or done anything to irritate my cervix. I don’t have painful cramps. And the spotting doesn’t happen every time I use the restroom. I’ve only noticed it 2 or 3 times. What could be the cause? Should I be concerned? I don’t have my first appointment until I’m 10 weeks.

It can be normal... I had bleeding with my daughter. Phone tour gp and explain he may get you in to the epu but depends what he and the epu say

It can be normal... I had bleeding with my daughter. Phone tour gp and explain he may get you in to the epu but depends what he and the epu say
I don’t have a gp, unfortunately. I only have my obgyn. But I will call first thing on Monday. The amount has increased. It’s more brown than pink. But I’m still worried ):

I had some spotting with this pregnancy it started bright red before I got my BFP and I did have some more intermittent pink spotting from 4 weeks and some around week 19. If you say the amount has increased I would try and call someone today rather than wait as the worry isn’t nice xx

I had some spotting with this pregnancy it started bright red before I got my BFP and I did have some more intermittent pink spotting from 4 weeks and some around week 19. If you say the amount has increased I would try and call someone today rather than wait as the worry isn’t nice xx
It’s Sunday so I don’t think there’s anyone who can help me. Only option is the emergency room at the hospital.

I would take that as a positive that it’s coming and going. Fingers crossed for you.
I know it probably doesn’t mean much of anything but I took a dollar store test just so I could see those lines and reassure myself. It was nice to see the blazing positive with the test line darker than the control.

I noticed bright red blood today. So I’ll be going to get my labs drawn. I’m terrified…

I noticed bright red blood today. So I’ll be going to get my labs drawn. I’m terrified…

Praying for you! Been here before, and it’s very concerning. <3 Others have had this though, and been fine. Keep us updated!

Baseline today was over 16,000. She said that’s normal.. so now we wait

Baseline today was over 16,000. She said that’s normal.. so now we wait

Those are great results! Popped back on to check how you are doing. I had bright red too and I am 25 weeks tomorrow so it can and does sometimes have a positive outcome x

Those are great results! Popped back on to check how you are doing. I had bright red too and I am 25 weeks tomorrow so it can and does sometimes have a positive outcome x
I’ve only seen red once. Yesterday morning. Everything since has been very light brown, sometimes nothing. I just hate not knowing why something is happening. I have anxiety and I can’t stand when I don’t understand. Congratulations on your healthy pregnancy. Hoping this one turns out the same for me. <3

Annoyed. Had my second blood draw today and expected to get results back. Called my obgyn nurse and she said she hadn’t received the results. So I called the lab and the lady said she’d have them sent over. I never received a call back from the obgyn office and now have to wait for tomorrow.

Update on how I’m feeling.. still light brown spotting, today is day 5. Nausea came in full swing yesterday. My evenings seem to be worse than my mornings. Exhaustion is still here. Hoping it’s all good signs..

Noticed red spotting before bed… looking forward to answers tomorrow.

Your hcg levels and all of the symptoms you are having are excellent signs of a healthy developing baby, honestly I think you will be fine but I can imagine how scary seeing the blood is, good luck I hope you get some reassurance soon x

It’s so hard but try to stay relaxed and hopefully will be good news from the blood test.

I had bleeding on both previous pregnancies in the first tri and know how worrying it is xx

Thank you both. I’m feeling miserable today. Nauseous before even getting out of bed, headache, so tired. Not looking forward to work, it’s a struggle as I’m on my feet in a hot, sometimes hectic environment. Resisting the urge to call my obgyn as soon as they open :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back