Very Important and Exciting message (please read page 2)

Urchin

Reaction score
The forum costs Laura a lot of money to run so I have been thinking how we can help a bit towards it.....

How about a forum Prize draw?

Basically any members who:

- make and sell their items on EBAY or
- who run shops or businesses or
- Who have NEW items lying around at home they no longer need

......and who would be willing to donate something for the prize draw, would in return get a link to their ebay page or their website or whatever.

How does that sound?

If people who would be willing to donate something please PM ME with the details and I will keep you all updated. :D:D:D

what sort of stuff urchin?

baby related or general stuff? :)

budge said:
what sort of stuff urchin?

baby related or general stuff? :)

I don't suppose it matters, stuff that you'd be glad to get for a prize :)

I'm only thinking if people are donating stuff from home it should probably be quite small for postage reasons :)

OH does anyone have a spare copy of "The baby Whisperer" knocking around? :D

I'm happy to donate to it.....I'll have a think though :think:

I make handmade cards, so I could perhaps make a batch of like 10/15 & people can have them to give out to friends for birthdays, could be like a runners up prize or something?

Emmylou said:

I make handmade cards, so I could perhaps make a batch of like 10/15 & people can have them to give out to friends for birthdays, could be like a runners up prize or something?

baby announcement cards! :dance: :dance:

Urchin said:
Emmylou said:

baby announcement cards! :dance: :dance:

Yeah, I could maybe take requests...so either birthday/ special occasion/ announcements or a mixture etc........that'd be cool :D

Urchin are we waiting for you to get back to us about this or do you want to sent things somewher :think:

If everyone holds onto stuff for now, I'm on hols next week and there will be more info after that :)

Ill be more than happy to donate a few slings, just let me know when abouts you will need them :D

Any sort of things? How does it work? What do you have so far? How do people enter the draw?

Sorry a million questions....I have a few bits I've found with packing up the house that I'd happily donate, have sent you a PM.

Hi everyone

We would really like to get the prize draw up and running asap, So could all those that originally offered to donate a prize please PM me and let me know if you can still offer them.

Also if you have a website or ebay page please also pm me the link so that I can add it to the Prize draw post.

Many thanks all
:D
xSuzx

will sort out tomorrow :D

I'm being lazy today :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members