very happy!!!!!

wannabe.pg

Reaction score
Just got in from work a little depressed as it wasnt a good day but decided to do an OPK straight away and it was the most positive line I have ever seen!!! Yippee!!! I AM OVULATING!!!!!! woo-hoo!!!!

We bd last night so I was going to leave it tonight (he's out tonight anyway so probably will be too tired!!) and was going to BD again tomorrow and Friday, does this sound like a good idea??

Oh and loads of EWCM so the evening primrose really works!!! Not sure what my previous symptoms have been all about, maybe just me trying to convince myself I had missed it and was already preggers!!! hehe!!

Is it good that I have had mild tummy ache like AF was about to put in an appearence, on and off today??? Hope so!

Anyway, sorry to go on but just was so happy I finally got a +OPK!!!!

xxx

:dust:

Well they say every other day so as not to miss it so you should be fine! it's a great feeling isn't it! I started panicking I wasn't going to get a positive a few days ago then the next day - BANG! Now it won't go away though lol.

And congrats haha! X

Hi hun, I always feel so positive when I get a +OPK, it's a great feeling eh!! Good luck to you :dust: xxx

yay congrats! I also love seeing a clear positive OPK... enjoy yourself over the next few days ;) x

bet that soon made you forget about the rubbish day at work! good luck and have fun :)

thanks for your support ladies, it means so much xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back