very depressed today

whyslifesobig

Reaction score
I can't stop crying. I just got back from the docs and he looked quite shocked that I had a positive OPK on day six but said it was possible. Didn't say what it means for conceiving though, Not sure it is even possible to conceive if OV that early in a cycle due to there not being a build up of fertile CM. He said it's good that I am ovulating but I am not convinced.
My may MC would have been due today also and I just feel like I am never gonna get a bubs.
:cry:

Aaww hon sorry you're not having a good day :hug: There are lots of things to improve your CM, try eating natural yoghurt and taking magic medicing. take care and good luck :hug:

Have a big :hug:

Sorry your feeling down babe, but when you need to cry its better just to let it all out and get all that frustration and sadness to the surface so you can deal with it, you'll feel better tomorrow xxx

As for the ovulating early, you could try the "magic medicine" to get your CM up to scratch!

Just in case you have no idea what im talking about have a look at this thread

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3669&highlight=magic+medicine

[/url]

Fingers crossed said:
Aaww hon sorry you're not having a good day :hug: There are lots of things to improve your CM, try eating natural yoghurt and taking magic medicing. take care and good luck :hug:
I tried MM but all of it is useless due to tha fact I am still spotting on the day I ovulate. :(
Thanks for your support tho girls :hug:

Did the GP say anything about else about it or having any tests done to see if that is when you ovulate?

Sorry you are feeling down hun. Heres a big hug :hug: .

I dont know much about the medical side of things so I cant offer any advice. But I just saw this thread and felt for you. I hope things work out as you want them to.

thank you. :) feeling better for the cry but still a bit emotional.
The doc said nothing but to go for the original progeterone test next thursday instead of on the 22nd as I oved earlier than he thought I would.
Also said that he doesn't think I will get very far with any treatment unless my OH is willing to go get tested even though he is "proven" as it were and totally unwilling to be seen by any doctor about anything.

Give OH a kick up the bum and tell him how much it means to you, men eh :roll: . Hope the progesterone test goes ok :hug:

I can't blame him for not wanting to take time off work we both know the problem lies in my inablity to get up the duff
to be honest I would rather him not be there anyhow he does his bit in the BDing department :wink:
wish I could find some info on early ovulation but nothings coming up in my searches.

hun remember when u get a poss opk that just means u will ov within 48 hours , so all is NOT lost , as u may ovulate day 8 even :hug: and it doesnt mean it will be same every month , i ovulate day 19 last month but 14 this , 3 months ago didnt ovulate at all .

dont loose hope , big hugs for your angels due date :hug:

Thanks hun
I hope next month is better.
My OPK are all neg now so it peaked on day 6. lucky i BD on day 5/6 early hours so might be a chance but I doubt it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back