Very confusing pregnancy

Sallyann999

Reaction score
Hi, this is very confusing. Me and my partner was ttc. So pill stopped and happily trying. Had my period beginning of May, had sex 4 times round ovulation dates. Then my period came 3 days early, extremely light but still needed a liner during the day. No blood in urine, just in paper and liner. Then due to a holiday so I started retaking the pill in June. (Last day of period). Had sex 3 days later, then 9, then 16 days. But during the end of June I forgot to take pill for 3 days (took all 4 in one day) which I now know your not meant to do. But no bleeding occurred. Sooo July can and no bleeding and positive pregnancy test. What I’m unsure about is since I didn’t get withdrawal bleeding (period was always 4 days after not taking the pill) when I forgot to take it, was I pregnant already, maybe June was implantation bleeding, or could o have gotten pregnant from previous encounters in June and being so early still stopped the bleeding? Any advice is greatly appreciated! Still have a week to wait for a scan and the wait is slowly eating away at me!

Did you not take a test in may? It’s sounds like potentially the bleeding you had that was very light light could have been implantation bleeding. Or could have fell in the June when you forgot your tablets. There’s no way to know until you have your scan. Def mention about the pill and taking extra and off and on with it. Your hormones will be all over for the pregnancy but also the pills as well. Good luck. X

Did you not take a test in may? It’s sounds like potentially the bleeding you had that was very light light could have been implantation bleeding. Or could have fell in the June when you forgot your tablets. There’s no way to know until you have your scan. Def mention about the pill and taking extra and off and on with it. Your hormones will be all over for the pregnancy but also the pills as well. Good luck. X

Thanks for the reply! No sadly I didn’t take a test in May. Ovulated 22nd May so no point testing. I have a booking in appointment on Friday and know they are putting me for a scan early so can have the chance to test for other things. I feel so rubbish this pregnancy! Last one no symptoms but this I just seen to have everything

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply! No sadly I didn’t take a test in May. Ovulated 22nd May so no point testing. I have a booking in appointment on Friday and know they are putting me for a scan early so can have the chance to test for other things. I feel so rubbish this pregnancy! Last one no symptoms but this I just seen to have everything
Aw they do say every pregnancy is different. Hopefully you’ll feel better soon. Keep us updated with your scan. Will be interesting to see when you actually fell pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back