Very cold hands and feet!

Dinski

Reaction score
Hello all. I have just found out that I am pg, exactly 5 weeks today :D
I am over the moon obviously. One thing that I am a little worried about is that I suffer from very cold icy hands and feet. I have had this for ages well before I got pregnant. I had my thyroid tested about 2 years ago and the results were normal. However, both my mum and my sister suffer from hypothyroidism. I am going away for 10 days to get married so I can't see a doctor until I get back but I was wondering if there is anything to take that may help (if I do have a thyroid condition) as I know that these symptoms may be indicative of either hypothyroidism or low progesterone? although I may just have crappy circulation. I was taking a natural thyroid enhancer before being pg which didn't seem to make much different. Can anyone advise me/reassure me that cold hands and feet will not necessarily affect my baby or offer any natural supplements to take? Thank you.

ask your midwife about it when you have an appointemnt. She will guide you

Hi hun :wave:

Sorry I have no idea about your question :?

BUT......

I just wanted to wish you well and CONGRATULATE you for your forth coming wedding & Pregnancy :dance: :cheer: :dance: DOUBLE WHAMMY!!!!! :dance: :dance:

Wishing you a great wedding day and a very healthy & happy pregnancy! :hug: xx

i too like tam have no answers for you on that particular question but just wanted to say welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy xx :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back