Very active baby!

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
I thought Hebe was a wriggler but my oh my can Sidney move!

He's constantly on the move once I sit down in the evenings. Feet in my ribs and hands and elbows in my bladder! I dont know if the way I sit gets him cross but he gives me loads while I'm sat here. I get to bed and stretch out and he snuggles down to sleep usually.

It's lovely but I'm thinking it's gonna get pretty un comfy over the next 10 or so weeks....:roll:

Toby was the same... just about every second of the evening he'd be wriggling all over the place with lumps sticking out everywhere, but seemed to sleep when we got into bed. Sam always used to wake up and give me a good kicking as soon as I tried to sleep :lol:

Awww I remember Rosie kicking hell out of me; I hope it doesnt get too bad for you Merv's Mum, perhaps he will run out of room and give up!

Jacob was a major kicker and Lucas is going the same way, it seems like he never stops. It's nice tho isn't it, its like he is reminding you he's there and that he's ok xx

I dont complain TL because it does reassure you doesnt it :cloud9:

x

Even when Lucas wakes me up kicking my bladder i still smile :) Stll feels funky tho with him being breech xx

awww!! i used to love the kids kicking me :cloud9: i would tell them off now tho lol!! it is reassuring itsnt it hurts last few weeks tho but worthit :cloud9: miss it!! x x x

I know what you mean. I'm the same usually. I have a head in my ribs now though which is pretty painful xx

Lisa, Niamh was a major wriggler and squirmer and she hasn't changed!! She's never still!!

Thats boys for you!! Can't wait for that feeling, i remember it was always in the evenings too and in the bath - i used to have one every night just to watch my belly dance! Hope you don't get too uncomfortable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back