VDay-Yay-Constipation-Booo!!

Citygirl1

Reaction score
Well today is our Vday. Another landmark reached. Nice present for my birthday:lol:.

Have been suffering terribly with constipation this past week though. Finally passed what felt like rocks on Friday but wow so painful and had bleeding with it. Eating prunes, drinking prune juice and plenty of water but still feels so difficult to pass.

What reaaly freaks me out is if this is how uncomfortable constipation is, how am i going to deal with labour:shock::).

What is V day?? im clueless!! but congrats for getting there whatever it is x

V-Day is a term that is used for when your baby becomes "viable". Basically if my baby was born prematurely there is a chance he/she could survive :)

ahhh right i'm with you!! woo well huge congratulations! and thank you for the explanation! x

ahh tell me about it with the constipation! i thought i was giving birth to my insidings!! its gonna be tough in labour i tell you lol xx

Oh lexi tell me about it. Tried to go about an hour ago there and it ended up half in half out. TMI i know but it's just horrible. How on earth am i going to be trying to push a wee person out!

Lol, congrats on reaching V day! I know exactly how you feel with the constipation. I have been drinking gallons of pure orange juice and eating dried apricots and still havn't been since last week. The juice is making my heartburn worse and Gaviscon is adding to my constipation problems............pregnancy is just so glamourous!

Lol Kizzy maybe one day we'll be able to look back on it all and laugh but not at the moment! :)

I have been the same and I find that when I'm constipated I also get lower back pain. I have ibs so I expected this really. I'll not go for five days and then have four or five for two days. Regularity would be lovely wouldn't it!

Congrats on V-Day. I forgot to mention I reached it last week, lol.

Boo to constipation. I find I go every morning without fail by starting my morning with a green tea with lemon, followed by fruit juice and eating bran flakes with sultanas. Not sure if that might help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back